1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

~OFFICIAL 2020 TSF.COM FANTASY DRAFT~

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Blast Furnace, Feb 5, 2020.

1. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Sorry!! Just got off of work!

Sure thing pal! I will opt for a second.

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Thank you much, sir :hi:

I’ll get the draft order up by rounds and we will be set to roll right after FA starts.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    For any latecomers, the Packers are available.

4. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    We also don't have to take extra time with a Pittsburgh vote in the 1st round, then again in the 3rd round until a most likely comp pick. That should help things move a long a little quicker the first few rounds. Hopefully everyone has notifications set up on their account and we can keep rollin' along

• Like Like x 2
  5. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011
    When do we start cooking this bird?

6. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    We are waiting for FA so GMs here can draft accordingly. Just for the first few days when its a frenzy. The weekend of the 20th. I think Elvis suggested Sunday the 22nd. Would be fine with me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
  8. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Good idea by Elvis to wait, TE, OL and DL added. We can go best player available now. I would have thought OL would be the priority and in a sense, still is but we don’t have to ignore BPA now. Everything is on the table when we vote.

9. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    I'm ready to announce the Bengals' first pick whenever you would like for me to start, just let me know...

10. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I suggest that rosters be locked as of midnight Eastern tonight, and GMs be able to start making picks at any time after that (understanding that the clock doesn’t tick down on anyone overnight in terms of being bypassed).

11. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
  12. EnglishSteeler

EnglishSteeler Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2019
    With the top 4 OT on our board gone and Xavier McKinney off the board the dolphins are shopping the 18th overall pick for any team looking to trade up for that special player.....

13. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    With no picks left in this draft, the Cleveland Browns proudly present our draft class:

rd. 1 --- Iowa OT Tristan Wirfs
    rd. 2 --- USC O-lineman Austin Jackson
    rd. 3 --- Miss. St. OLB Willie Gay Jr.
    3b. --- Alabama DT Raekwon Davis
    rd. 4 --- Tulsa CB Reggie Robinson

While not a particularly sexy draft, they shore up most of the holes …… Wirfs will make people forget Joe Thomas... Jackson can play nearly anywhere across the o-line and will do it at a high level...…….. Gay is a thumper with sideline to sideline ability and is faster than some db's.. he will make a fine bookend to myles garrett…… Davis is a beast in the middle and will make life difficult on opposing running games.. this guy is getting 1st rd buzz and is an absolute steal with our 2nd 3rd rounder...… last, but not least, Robinson will make major contributions in the secondary.....

Side note.: If the browns' real draft plays out anything like this, I will be sweating more than a little bit

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012

Great job...............we are still gonna beat your a$$ twice a year, lmao! :drinks:

Signed

The Steelers

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  15. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    And same to you Bungals and Rats.............damn man I need some sports!!!!!!

:herewego!::herewego!::herewego!::herewego!::herewego!::herewego!::herewego!:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Welp, with no pick in the 4th and never reaching their pick in the 5th, I present the Titans draft, all 3 picks!

29 - Laviska Shenault JR, WR, Colorado
    61 - Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, LSU
    93 - Jack Driscoll, OT, Auburn

Would have addressed defensive with the 5th rd pick, edge, DL or CB.

But damn, that offense would kick up a notch with those additions and Driscoll would keep Tannehill clean and time to throw. A.J. Brown I think is going to be beast and teams wouldn’t be able key on him with Shenault and CEH In the mix, I think you will hear their names a lot in the coming years, whatever teams they actually end up on.

• Like Like x 1
  17. winggin

Oct 23, 2011
    This is my favorite part of the draft. Seeing what and why everyone did what they did.

• Like Like x 1
  18. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Baltimore had a ton of picks, they will really add some talent this year in the real thing unfortunately. It won't be as good as this one though LOL
    Offensive line - Cesar Ruiz and Robert Hunt. A center for years to come and a talented OT
    Running Back - Darrynton Evans. A change of pace from Ingram and will give insurance to Justice Hill
    Tight End - Hunter Bryant. Good receiver who will replace the Hayden Hurst targets and then some

Linebacker - Malik Harrison, Julian Okwara and Akeem Davis-Gaither. Their greatest need imo, (very close to OL). Harrison for the inside, Okwara for the outside and ADG giving some lightning to Harrison's thunder.
    Safety - Brandon Jones. Great value in the 4th and a guy who can spell guys as that 3rd safety.

• Like Like x 1
  19. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Redskins didn't have near the amount of picks, but it was aided by trading OT Trent Williams for a 2nd (in our mock)

DE Chase Young - arguably the best player in the draft
    OT Lucas Niang - to help with the loss of Williams and Logan Stenberg who will bring back memories of the Hogs.
    WR or TE Chase Claypool - I'd keep at WR but that's me. A big and fast target who will kill it in the RZ.
    WR KJ Hill - Former teammate of Haskins who will help on the inside.

• Like Like x 1
  20. blackandgoldpatrol

Dec 5, 2011
    With the 4th rd complete and a miniscule chance of making my 5th rd pick, the Seattle Seahawks proudly present our 2020 draft class:

1. Alabama CB Trevon Diggs
    2. Ga. OG Solomon Kindley
    3. So. ILL. S Jeremy Chinn
    3b Missouri TE Albert Okwuegbunam
    4. NC OT Charlie Heck
    4b Baylor D-Lineman James Lynch

We felt that balance was the key here... In Diggs we received what we feel will be a perennial pro bowler and an anchor for our secondary, while also making people forget Richard Sherman..... Kindley is a major road grader who will make life easier for our runners and provide extra protection for our franchise qb…… With Chinn, we scored a safety with a 2nd rd grade in the 3rd rd. and paired with Diggs and holdover, Shaquille Griffin, have the makings of the new Legion of Boom... Okwuegbunam brings wr speed to the te position and an extra dimension to the unit.. paired with will dissly and greg Olsen, not to mention bringing in Alshon Jeffrey via trade to pair with Tyler Lockett and DK Metcalf, we plan to make for a lot of sleepless nights for opposing d-coordinators..
    Charlie Heck, while not ready to step in right away, has all the tools that once developed, will make him a top OT in this league and lastly, James Lynch is a disruptor who will make qb's very uncomfortable, especially bookended with Clowney..

If we are able to make our 5th rd pick, it would've been an interior O-lineman

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  21. blackandgoldpatrol

Dec 5, 2011
    With the 4th rd completed and a cat's chance in hell of making our 5th rd pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars proudly present our 2020 draft class.:

1. Clemson LB Isaiah Simmons
    1b LSU CB Kristian Fulton
    2. Utah QB Jordan Love
    3. LSU TE Thaddeus Moss
    4. Kentucky WR Lynn Bowden
    4b So. Miss. WR Quez Watkins
    4c Ohio St. DT Davon Hamilton

Reloading was the theme here... In Simmons, we brought in a swiss army knife of a defender that can play anywhere in the secondary or any lber position.... In Fulton we have the natural replacement for Patrick Ramsey.... Jordan Love was just to great of a value pick to overlook in the 2nd rd.... a Qb with a limitless ceiling, he will either push Gardner Minshew to greater heights or achieve great heights himself... either way, it's a great problem to have... Thaddeus Moss gives us a major weapon in the seams and a matchup nightmare for opposing lbers and safeties.... Bowden gives us a sure handed chain moving possession receiver on the inside, while Watkins brings the electric speed on the outside to pair with DJ Chark.... The defense basically quit due to the lack of support from the offense last season.... I don't think that will be a problem next season...….. Speaking of defense, we believe we got an absolute steal in Davon Hamilton.... he will be a big time disruptor on the inside rotation.... Prepare for the fireworks!!!!!!

If we did get a chance at our 5th rd pick, it would've been a RB to take pressure off fournette

• Like Like x 1
  22. winggin

Oct 23, 2011
    I present to you the Buffalo Bills 2020 Draft Class:

2nd) Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn
    3rd) Jonathan Greenard Sr, Edge, FL
    4th) Lamical Perine, RB, Florida

Keep in mind that we traded our first round for Stefon Diggs. We added depth to an already stellar defense with Igbinoghene (he is raw but has a super high ceiling). He could contribute a little but he will definitely learn (a total looking towards the future pick) Greenard is another raw talent we are looking more towards the future than the now with. Both will still add depth. Finally, we gave Singletary some help with Perine a runner who runs hard and will be a great 1-2 punch in the running game.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  23. winggin

Oct 23, 2011
    The NE Patriots present their 2020 draft class:

1st) A.J. Epenesa, LB, Iowa
    3rd) Brycen Hopkins TE, Purdue
    3rd) Troy Dye LB, Oregon
    4th) Nick Harris, OL, Washington

Keep in mind that we traded a 3rd for Cam Newton. i had Fromm in my sights but felt 4 QBs would be too much and a waste so I went with Nick Harris will help the O line and possibly be a starter this year. Epenesa and Dye are movable pieces that the Patriots D loves and they fill some major losses. I would have loved a DB and possibly will look at it in the 5th rd. Finally, picking up what could be the top TE in Hopkins.

• Like Like x 1
  24. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Houston 2020 Draft Class-
    40. Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State
    57. Antonio Golden-Gandy, WR, Liberty University
    90. AJ Dillon, RB, Boston College
    111. Neville Gallimore, DT, Oklahoma

LA Rams 2020 Draft Class
    52. Shane Lemieux, G, Oregon
    84. Zach Moss, RB, Utah
    104. Alton Robinson, Edge, Syracuse

• Like Like x 1
  25. EnglishSteeler

EnglishSteeler Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2019
    The Miami Dolphins 2020 draft class:

Round 1, Pick 5 - Tua Tagovailoa - QB - Alabama
    This pick doesn't come without risk with Tua's injury history hanging over him but his ceiling is astronomically high. IF Tua can stay fit this may end up being the pick that everyone remembers the most as he could end up dominating the AFC East for years to come.

I had Tua at number 4 on my big board (when I picked, he's admittedly dropped a bit on more recent injury related rumours). Looking at some other notable sources:
    Daniel Jeremiah 6
    Gil Brandt 5
    PFF 2
    The Draft Network Average (across 5 contributors) 8

Round 1 , Pick 18, Javon Kinlaw, DT, S.Carolina
    The value here for me was undeniable. I have Kinlaw pushing Brown all the way as the best DT in the class and feel his upside is high but at the absolute minimum he should be a solid contributor for years to come. Kinlaw produced his best when playing the best which bodes well for his step up into the league. I had Kinlaw at 14 on my board at the time of drafting.
    DJ 8
    GB 15
    PFF
    TDN AVG 18

Round 1, Pick 26, Grant Delpit, Safety, LSU
    A flexible player, Delpit has played both strong safety and free safety in the past two years and produced in both position. He is noted for a tendency to miss tackles which is something that will need to be worked on. Delpit has admittedly been sliding down my board in the days/weeks since I originally drafted him but he is still seen as one of the top safety prospects in the draft. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and had I known that there would be so many WR going off the board before the 39th pick then it may have been a different name called here (Shenault JR I'm looking at you)
    DJ 40
    GB 25
    PFF 15
    TDN AVG 28

Round 2, pick 39, D'Andre Swift, RB, Georgia
    The consensus best RB in the class. Swift does the basics of the role to near perfection. He's a sturdy, patient back that isn't afraid to wait for the right opportunity before bursting through the lines. As a pass catcher he is safe if not dynamic but I feel he has the build and game to be durable and have a long (for a modern running back at least) career. When I made this pick I had swift in my top 20 on my big board.
    DJ 16
    GB 37
    PFF 74 (??)
    TDN AVG 31

Round 2, pick 56, TRADE w/WAS, Trent Williams, OT
    One of the biggest areas we needed to upgrade was OT and in Williams we have an immediate pro-bowl caliber upgrade.

Round 3, pick 70, Tyler Biadasz, C/G, Wisconsin
    A divisive player with some having him higher than others. Biadasz is another player that has slipped a little on my board since making the pick (still at 71 at time of writing). That being said Biadasz is a really solid prospect who will benefit from the experience of Ereck Flowers and Ted Karrass who were added in free agency and will eventually be able to rekindle a good partnership with former college teammate Michael Dieter.
    DJ not ranked
    GB 109
    PFF 87
    TDN AVG 101

Round 4, pick 126, Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic
    A tight end was needed from this draft and it's felt that in a weak class Bryant represents excellent value with pick 126. I have Kmet as the number 1 TE but after that the next 3 or 4 are all comparable and I had him as the second best TE on my board. He converted from OT and this is noticeable in his blocking game but he's much more than that, last yeary he won the John Mackey Award as the nation's top tight end. He led all tight ends nationally with 65 receptions for 1,004 yards. Delighted to get him with this pick.
    DJ 71
    GB 117
    PFF 147
    TDN AVG 157

Round 4, pick 136, Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming
    Like the pick before this Wilson represents unbelievable value here. Wilson was and is well in the top 100 on my big board. A 3 year team captain and whilst he only times a 4.63 40 at the combine his burst and lateral agility mean that this doesn't show on tape. Wilson has the potential to contribute this season and as an every down linebacker from year 2. I can't see Wilson lasting past the 3rd so this is good value here.
    wJ 54
    GB 63
    PFF 110
    TDN AVG 93

Round 4, pick 141, Darrell Taylor, Edge, Tennessee
    Rounding out what feels like a fantastic 4th round is Taylor. As with the 3 picks before him the intention had been to draft KJ Hill at WR but this value couldn't be ignored. Taylor's strength is great but it's his ability to be d the edge which makes him such an exciting prospect. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go in the 2nd but would be shocked to see him fall beyond the 3rd so we are delighted with this pick.
    DJ 90
    GB 96
    PFF 63
    TDN AVG 101

Round 5, pick 153, Saahdiq Charles, OT, LSU
    As you would expect with a 5th rounder, Charles isn't the finished article but he has all the traits to become a solid starter. It's hopes that NFL conditioning may help with his strength and learning alongside Trent Williams will do nothing but good. He started every game he was available for (missing 6 games for disciplinary reasons) for the national champion tigers last season.
    DJ 63
    GB 110
    PFF 172
    TDN AVG 107

In summary, we had a lot of holes to fill and didn't fill them all in these rounds. The lack of a WR will be the headline but it is felt that the value in the picks, certainly from round 4 and 5 is undeniable.

With hindsight, and with Jeremy Chin lasting as long as he did on the board, if I could make one change it would be to take Shenault JR rather than Delpit and then have picked up Chinn at 70 but all in all I'm happy with this haul

• Like Like x 3