1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Antonio Brown Mega Thread (Was: AB is upset he's being fined by the Raiders

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steelersrule6, Sep 4, 2019.

1. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    The PAL sent back his donation!! LMAO...I guess they didn't need his Whole Lotta Money! :roflmao:

2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Never would’ve thought ABs career would be over like this lol.

he’s extremely talented but has a 5 year old iq mixed with mental illness

3. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Saw this morning that Rosenhaus wants to drop him as a client! Maybe he can use Rodgers and Mahomes' agent!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  4. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    AB will probably never play in the league again.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  5. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    When drew rosenhaus fires you, it's pretty much a wrap

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Yep

7. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    Antonio Brown’s Baby Mama Says He’s Unstable; Asks For Supervised Visits With Three Sons In Suit Over Custody & Child Support (Exclusive)

By Bossip Staff

Chelsie Kyriss Said Antonio Brown’s Parenting Is “Detrimental” To Their Kids

Antonio Brown’s baby mama said her kids’ dad’s actions have been so unstable and erratic that he should only have supervised visits with his sons.

That’s according to a new bombshell lawsuit from Chelsie Kyriss, the mother of Brown’s three boys, over paternity, custody and child support that was filed this week.

to read rest of article:

https://bossip.com/1830707/antonio-...in-suit-over-custody-child-support-exclusive/

8. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    And he (AB) releases a copy of DR's tweets... what exactly was he trying to accomplish there? Everything that I read was DR reaching out to AB to let him know that despite him terminating their relationship, that he'd always be there for AB, and that he's still in his corner for the grievances against the Raiders/Pats.

In AB's twisted mind, did he view that as a slight or something? Was he expecting DR to say "It's all good buddy, I got you a $900m contract to play for whatever team you want, and you'll be the *only* target for the offense.. mmm'k?"

• Like Like x 1
  9. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Hmmm, a pissed of woman accuses her children's father of being a bad parent? THAT never happens. Her allegations may be 100% true but, he's not a detriment to his kids just because SHE says so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    She is jumping off the sinking ship. Can't blame her.
    All Tomlin's fault :rolleyes:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  11. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I don't blame her either. He'll likely end up hurting someone, probably himself.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Hawaii 5-0

Sep 1, 2019
    Mike Mayock thought Raiders would “get the best out of Antonio Brown”

Posted by Charean Williams on January 17, 2020

The Raiders traded for Antonio Brown to great fanfare March 10. They released him Sept. 7 without him ever playing a down for them.

But it wasn’t a quiet six months to be sure.

Raiders General Manager Mike Mayock takes the blame for the AB saga, which turned into a soap opera.

“I put that on me,” Mayock told Vic Tafur of TheAthletic.com on Friday. “My anticipation was that he was coming off a situation in Pittsburgh where he wants to prove everybody wrong, and he wants to ride into the Hall of Fame. That he was going to come in with Jon Gruden and Derek Carr and our offense and lead the way. . . .I really thought we were going to get the best out of Antonio Brown, and we didn’t.

“We weren’t able to get anything out of him. So, at the end of the day, in hindsight, we lost a third-round pick and a fifth-round pick, and I can’t tell you how much pain that causes me.”

to read rest of article:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ders-would-get-the-best-out-of-antonio-brown/

13. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Maybe he can sign with Dennis Celery from the AT&T commercial.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I think I'd rather see him with Limu Emu

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hawaii 5-0

Sep 1, 2019
    [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
  16. KMM

KMM Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2018
  17. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Looks like his driver drop him too.

18. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
  19. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Or as @bigbenhotness calls it, “Halloween Candy”

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  20. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Can you imagine the poor delivery driver. He's probably thinking, "Cool, I get to go meet Antonio Brown and see his house in a gated community. I know he's an ass, but I've never done anything to him and I'll just be cool to him and have a good story to tell." Then BAM, he's beats the living sh1t out of you. :roflmao:

21. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    AB and his entourage need mental help before he hurts
    some other people or himself.

22. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  23. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    Come on now. Don't go down that rabbit hole. He's a detriment because of what HE has said and done. In just a couple of videos HE filmed with his kids present he demonstrated reckless and unstable behavior unacceptable for a parent. She didn't make that up.

You don't think he would have video of her acting a fool? You don't think that **** would have been blasted out publicly? I'm not saying she is a model citizen, but c'mon man. EVERYONE knows he isn't a good father or role model for those boys right now.

24. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    You might want to look at the date I made my comment. The video had just been released. All this other stuff has come out since.
    I take it you've never been divorced and had your ex tell your kid lies about you.
    I have.

25. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    Actually, I have.

The following is not Steeler related. Do not read below.

I spent 7 years and over $200,000 fighting for custody of my daughters. Judges don't like to remove custody from mothers, even bi-polar ones who are a threat not only to their children, but themselves as well. I wasn't going to win custody with documented proof of abuse. It actually took my now ex-wife swearing at the judge to change his mind. Get that? 7 years of documentation and he finally gets serious when she swears in his courtroom. He was reworking alimony and child support and she told him he was full of **** and questioned if I was ****ing him to make him take her money. If I had any respect whatsoever for her, I would have been flattered. He got pissed off and ruled in my favor right then and there. My children were immediately emancipated from her.

So brother, trust me when I tell you I've been there. ;)