1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Thaddeus Moss, TE

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Blast Furnace, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Randy Moss kid declared for the draft.

2. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
  3. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Don't care for his game.

4. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    I would rather they target a LEGIT blocker like the kid from OSU, Farrell, but another TE in the draft is needed as this class is low on the talent spectrum.

5. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    I think this is the year we could actually see a receiving TE become a priority. Re-sign Vannett and then go get a good young TE to share some time and learn the NFL game. Moss would be a welcome selection for sure

6. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Thaddeus Moss, son of NFL legend Randy Moss, is a 6’3″, 250-pound athlete who is that mismatch that teams want at tight end. Unlike what you might be picturing, the younger Moss is an accomplished run-blocker and physical player over the middle of the field. This isn’t a diva tight end afraid of contact but a three-down talent. Moss, a junior, could return to LSU for another year, but he has the traits and tools to head to the NFL early.

A possible 3 or 4 round pick, I say we can draft him and his dad can fine tune this kid to cover any weakness he may have.....

7. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    I do like him but I don't really consider him a real TE. More of a jumbo WR. Those types have a history of not succeeding.

8. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I think OL has to be considered a high priority before anything. If we could get him
    late maybe. An OLB will be needed also, I feel the Steelers will let Dupree as all Steeler FA explore
    what is out there and when some team makes an incredible stupid offer. Bud will follow the money,
    as he should if money is not close.

9. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Farrell is probably around that 6th round range so you could still go OL with the earlier picks.