1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey, at least we didn't get the 1 seed and get smacked at home (Laugh at Ravens thread)

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SDOT, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    We might have more “stars” on defense, but Titans are better coached...they were always in the right position with 0 mental errors.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I have been saying this for a long time, and why we should this draft upgrade
    our OL A good running game will open up so much of the passing game it unbelievable.
    Look at the play action SF & Titans run. The TE game can also be exploited.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Harbaugh is still LEAGUES worse than Tomlin despite the fact though.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    At least they got in the playoffs.

5. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Last night reminded me of when the Steelers beat the colts, in 2005 divisional round, Steelers came out early and were hot, and colts started slow, because they not been playing starters the final week and had a bye week. Steelers were like the Titans

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Kind of need to root against 49ers now. They could tie Steelers and Pats for 6 super bowl wins.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    Both Payton and Reid cannot close the deal for some reason. I like the Walrus and hope he goes the distance this year (if the Pack is knocked out)..

8. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    Rats got to the playoffs last two years and were division winners. What's your point?

9. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    I loved every second seeing wobbles struggle and going off the chain and their defense getting owned.

Derrick Henry is a bad man and they have a imposing your will offensive line. Smashmouth. Ah the memories.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    Well the Giants granted the Cheats a SB defeat and saved the world from them going undefeated for the season. Thank you Eli.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    Lost to Bortles 2x. In our house.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  12. steel_ben7

steel_ben7 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    I didn’t compare the two I think the Titans are a much better team overall I was just making a point to all the people who spewed out over the last few weeks of the season why even try and get in the playoffs You’re just gonna lose anyway to just keep in mind and watching what the Titans have done as a 6 seed barely getting in the playoffs. Once you get in anything can happen and anybody can be beaten on any given day.

13. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    This pretty much describes my night, and I didn't even watch the game.

;+)

14. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

This;

Not just that either. This too.

My overall point?!

Mike Tomlin since 2012 (Not Including Playoffs) :

78-49-1

Again...

[​IMG]

15. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    You say you didn't compare, but what you are doing is making a comparison between what the titans have done the past 2 weeks to what the steelers could have done if they were good enough to make the postseason. And I'm calling BS on that assertion because the steelers are a much inferior team to the titans. Of course we'll never know but I would have put my money on the Steelers looking like a bag of smashed azzholes and getting embarrassed had they made the postseason. Just like they looked the last 3 games of the season.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    That means nothing to me. I live in current times and we are watching the Rats and other teams in the playoffs. Don't care about who did what 5-7 years ago.

17. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    The oline stepping up for Henry. Their defense isn't giving up 20+ lately either.

Who is going to knock them out Knox? I want to see Deshaun in the SB, icing on the cake for America's team in Dallas.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Hairball isn't bad for a special teams coach.

19. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey steel_ben7.

Just look at what we did in the 2005 season as we attained the final wildcard spot. That seemed to work out very well for us! History making, as we were the first team to do that. In addition, on our way to the championship, we beat the numbers one, two and three seeds to reach the Super Bowl and bring home the bacon. Everything started with us playing crummy and the turning point was at a 7-5 record we beat the Bears at home and went on a tear. I do not know what becomes of the Titans going forward this season, however, they knocked out the rats and that is great! Take care.

STEELWINDS AKA The East Side Kid

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  20. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Lol...14-2... Dominated all season long, But played poorly in a playoff game...And is worse than the team that hasn't made the playoffs the last 2 years

21. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Where's RG Knee, and the other members of Soul Train today

22. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    HeyKnoxVegasSteel.

Personally, I can never have two favorite teams in any sport. However, I get what you are saying. It is such a wonderful day knowing the rats got "served". Take care.

• Like Like x 1
  23. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey Disco1981.

I remember in the game we played them a few weeks ago "RG knee" was all pumped when he got a first down. You know, that stupid gesture when a player gets a first down, pauses at that point on the field, pointing the ball forward and dropping it. Tirdball!

Also, that Justin f-cker had made a fg in the game and started dancing right after that on the field. Wonder what they are doing now? Probably cleaning the rat turds out of their lockers. If you have not already, and if you get a chance, try to read my post in this thread about my hatred for them. Take care.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  24. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    All that does is give you bad draft picks. I dont want in unless we win it all

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  25. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Vrabel was a whiner and part of the cheating teams as a player so no thanks.