1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bye Week

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Chainmover1, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Chainmover1

Chainmover1 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Wow! Watching the Min@SF game. Turned it off mid 2nd Q. Min defense playing half dead. Last week at NO on fire. Total opposite today.

Wonder if it will have the same effect in the Ravens Titans game. Hope not.

Edit: Too bad you can't edit the title. I could add Bye Week Ravens Aborted?

Ah, it's probably temporary, but still 14-0 is a start.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  2. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    The bye is usually a huge advantage . Just look at NE. We squandered quite a few of opportunities of getting the bye because of slow starts in the past.

3. Chainmover1

Jan 3, 2014
    This one started the same way. But Jackson was high and wide ball 4. Maybe the INT will energize the Titans. Hmm! Their running game seems to have some life now. Henry is really good. But it's early.

Edit: It looks like the Titans did take advantage of the INT. 7-0 Probably one of the few times Bal has been behind this year. Let's see how they respond.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I picked the Ravens to win handily. I'd be very pleased to be wrong!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chainmover1

Jan 3, 2014
    You had a good chance of being wrong but with 1:43 on the clock Jackson was sacked at the 12 yd line. It brought up a 3rd and long situation but the clock was stopped. Now I couldn't hear the sound and since there was no penalty I assumed Ten called the timeout. I told a bar neighbor. They will regret calling that TO it absolutely was not necessary and might just cost them the game. And yes, I do understand their thinking but it was wrong. If they stop the 3rd down play and force a punt they get the ball back for sure near midfield and have mucho time to score and really put the rats in a hole.

Both Titan scores were basically the result of Raven blunders. Now they gave back back what to some is a measly 3 pts. But it very well could cost them the game. Well now it's a freaking one score game and I am not watching it anymore. The Titans have exhibited a pretty limited offense so hold your breath you still could be wrong.

Personally, I really don't care who wins this game but I do think I might just LMAO if you turn out to be wrong.:smiley1:

6. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Me too! I'm giggling now!

7. Chainmover1

Jan 3, 2014
    Trust me santee, there are plenty others that are not sad they were wrong. I'm only just a bit angry that I didn't have the nerve to retitle the thread Bye week Ravens Aborted!

8. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I took the Titans and the points.:guitarplayer:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    You can edit the title, click on thread tools and click on edit title....

10. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Some dude in Vegas put 420k on the ravens that would of only won 520k back.

he lost 420k boom.

too bad he didn’t but 420k on Titans he would of won back over 3 million