1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Jim Gaffigan

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by The Glory Days, Jan 10, 2020.

1. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Anyone going to see Gaffigan at PPG tonight? Mrs. Glory Days and I are going to see him kick off his Pale Tourist Tour. Having dinner in the Lexus Room before the show. It's Mrs. Glory Days' Bday Weekend. Starting it off with some laughs.

2. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    Lexus Club and floor seats. More pics to come.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    Wish I could have gotten better pics, but security was tight close to the stage and they wanted no electronic devices on. :frown new:

Best I could do...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Have fun! Gaffigan comes here, to Humphrey's every summer and, every year I say I'm going to the show and something always comes up. Maybe this year!

5. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    Never been to the kickoff of a comedy tour before. Supposed to be all new material, and was for the most part. I have a feeling he tried out some material to see how it went over that probably won't make it through the rest of the tour. A few things fell flat.

And he ended the show with the hot pockets bit. I like the hot pockets bit, but it was strange to end the show with old material. Maybe because it's a crowd pleaser?

He started the show by saying, "Hey Pittsburgh!! How yinz jagoffs doin?" Kind of funny hearing him say it with his accent. All in all, it was a really good show and he didn't fail to entertain. Was cool to be up close to the stage so that it felt like he was looking right at us.

6. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    Thanks for the info! He's actually in my area next week. Was thinking about going.

7. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    Been a fan for quite some time. Ted Alexandro is opening for him. Never heard of him but his routine is really funny. It's a good show.

If you go, let me know if he ends with the hot pockets bit. Still curious why he ended with that.