1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Antonio Brown Mega Thread (Was: AB is upset he's being fined by the Raiders

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steelersrule6, Sep 4, 2019.

1. SteelersfaninPhilly

SteelersfaninPhilly Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2018
  2. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    He looks depressed in the video.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Fixed

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. dirty

dirty Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    No reason to be depressed, he has a whole lotta money.

5. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Why does he look like that Dave Chappelle character?

6. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    He misses Big Ben running the Steelers O, depressed almost everybody.

7. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    He better hope he finds a team next year because he ain't rapper.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    and the irony is that unless he finds another team fast, he ain't gotta whole lotta money----real soon.

He'll be an episode of "Back in the Game" on CNBC (which I recommend if no one has seen it yet. fascinating)

9. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    His new dating app...lol
    Girls should be impressed with the way he portrays them in the video.

10. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Antonio brown goes down. As the saddest case in NFL history.

Congratulations bro!

In one sentence we're talking Jerry Rice stuff. One week later, everyone's running from him.

Seriously what an *******. Maybe if he realizes this, apologizes and humbles himself he becomes the next Jerry Rice.

I'm not holding my breath. Jerry Rice was a stud until the end. Antonio Brown fell waaaaaaayyyyy short. That's not an insult but a challenge. I hope he reads this. He'll never be as great as Jerry Rice!

Only you can make it right. I have my doubts you have the character to do so... waiting and seeing...

Not holding my breath so long and congrats on destroying everything you worned so hard to achieve.

Signed.. someone that would kick your ass if you tried.

11. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    AB makes Le'Veon Bell sound good...

12. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    After watching that, and realizing I had wasted 4 minutes of my life, I have one question...does he have a whole lotta money?

One other question...where were his boys while he was making that? Maybe they were with the nanny that he sexually harasses on the low.

I just hope Goodell sees all this...ALL of it...and files it all away until he has the opportunity to exempt AB indefinitely.

13. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    AB is putting out a video a day. He's become the new Jay-Z.

If you want to know what Big Ben thinks of this fiasco, follow me.....I mean follow him on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/JeanPaulBenoit5

14. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    "Gotta slow me down because I'll catch Jerry Rice." :roflmao:

In what? teams played for?

15. SteelersfaninPhilly

Apr 26, 2018
  16. SteelersfaninPhilly

Apr 26, 2018
  17. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    ‘[Expletive] The NFL, This Is Real Life,’ Antonio Brown Involved In Another Domestic Dispute In Florida

January 13, 2020

MIAMI (KDKA) — Another week has started, meaning another Antonio Brown situation is already underway.

This time, a domestic dispute at his home in Florida involving the mother of three of his children, Chelsie Kyriss.

According to reports, Kyriss was trying to pick the kids up to go to school Monday morning, when Antonio Brown accused Kyriss of trying to steal a Bentley from the property. Kyriss was allegedly evicted from the house and was only allowed to be there to take the children.

Reports say the police arrived, and Brown became irate when officers tried to get a good grasp on the situation. Brown recorded the incident on video, which was recovered by TMZ.

Brown apparently did not care how bad the situation looked on camera for his image, as he is heard yelling “F— the NFL, this is real life!” in the video.

During the video, Brown repeatedly yelled at police officers, claiming they were not doing their jobs, while also insulting Kyriss multiple times with harsh language.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/01/13/antonio-brown-involved-in-another-domestic-dispute/

18. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    If someone doesn't get him on a PSA for birth control, it will be a travesty.

19. SteelersfaninPhilly

Apr 26, 2018
    AB 30 for 30 is going to be an all time classic.

• Like Like x 1
  20. KMM

KMM Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2018
    Why the hell would any owner, GM, or coach want this guy on their team? You'd have to spend half of your time just dealing with his drama and BS and not on actually making the team better.

I bet the neighbors love him too. Having to put up with that crap on a regular basis.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    Can you imagine how screwed up his kids must be? I'm not trying to be mean to his kids, they are innocent. But the stuff those kids have to internalize and process must be awful.

Hello Sir. My dad is Antonio Brown. He is my role model. Wait one second while I grab some money. I shoved it up my neighbor's dog's ass to keep it safe. Can I date your daughter? I promise to be good to her as long as I can hump her without her permission.

• Like Like x 1
  22. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    WOW, what a POS. Can't imagine talking that way in front of my own little kids..... let alone GF or police.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    That's what I was thinking too. Imagine busting your ass hard and long enough to be able to afford a multi-million dollar home in a gated neighborhood and this maniac moves in next to you.

24. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    Sadly the kids probably don't stand a chance. Im sure what is in the video is probably a common occurrence. They're growing up thinking thats normal behavior. Thats how you treat your girlfriend, wife, and police. They're only going to fall into the same trap.

25. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    When did the automobiles and houses in the ghetto become so nice?