1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

AB takes a shot JuJu

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steelersrule6, Dec 30, 2019.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

I have no idea what this means, or the context.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Ugh..

Anyway my man, here goes!! My best interpretation of what "Third and Fifth" is saying..

Translation:

"JuJu thought he could replace me. He did not. Under 500 yards!! I never got that in my ENTIRE career!

Next time you wanna talk, you better walk with your talk!"
    :sign0020:

Pretty much the above.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    AB. What a POS! Ju Ju had a couple of suspect QBs throwing him the ball. Antonio had no one throwing him the ball!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Still had a better year than AB. ;)

Also, Juju has better stats after 3 years than AB did. :hmm:

Also also, look at the 12 games AB played without Ben, and Juju crushes him statistically. :roflmao:

AB = Clownstick

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    Is AB still jealous JuJu won Steelers MVP in 2018?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    This is the OBVIOUS response that makes AB looks stupid to anyone who his at least 1 firing neuron. I mean, it's a complete slam dunk, sure thing, walk off homer, but Brown is completely unaware. Not only is he mentally ill, he has an extremely low IQ too.

7. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Move along.... nothing to see here but a person who is emotionally unwell having another “look at me” moment.

8. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    It's working because sports media and shoes continue to talk about him. He is doing a good job at staying relevant.

9. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    AB is freaking nuts, I feel sorry for his kids. Why is he still hating on JuJu?

10. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Juju got team MVP over him. It all boils down to that. And in his warped mind, all of Juju's TDs and catches were passes Ben should have thrown to him, so Ben and Juju conspired to keep him down somehow. I'm not even trying to be funny. Yes, I know that sounds crazy. But here we are.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    AB lol.
    I think it's more "I don't need football but I can still play better than what you got so please teams please, look at me."

12. lewisha

lewisha Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Nate Washington’s reply, lol

AB lost alllllllll respect

[​IMG]You talkin bout JuJu like he get into beef! Boy like playing video games! Take yo lost childhood, no real friends ass on! Boys pull the weakest moves when they sit in the dark. I bet the jugs machine don’t even wanna throw to that boy! #HellaWeak

• Like Like x 1
  13. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You're not wrong, but where it really went off the rails was all the little things AB was allowed to get away with. Tomlin needed to reign him in years ago, but he never did. If he did, who knows if he keeps it together and is still playing for us today.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Tomlin didn't reign him in for years? Ok got it. :facepalm:

15. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    How would Tomlin Rein him in? What behaviors could he modify? I don't know how powerful the NFLPA is but, they might take a dim view of a team telling an "adult" what he can do in his off time. If it's in his contract that he can't show up to practice in a helicopter/hot air balloon then something could be done. I don't know of any instances where a huge ego has been reined in. Jim McMahon, Keyshawn Johnson, Randy Moss, TO, Chad Johnson, etc. Maybe there are some examples, I just can't think of any.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Lawrence Taylor might be one, Parcells was genius.

17. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    You might be right but, hasn't the players union gotten more powerful?

18. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    They haven't taken the NFL to court in awhile have they? not sure myself, I don't know if they are.
    AB wasn't sticking his head up his ass smelling the roses under Tomlin imo. He can do it now BECAUSE of Tomlin & Ben. Popcorn tried his best to keep the big chest boomin & to place the blame on him is short-sighted hatred without looking at the facts.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  19. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    He did a good job of controlling his teams. Unfortunately, his style would probably get him fired in today's NFL. Just like Coughlin was.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    You're suggesting that he did. What did Tomlin do? Read the AB articles. Watch the videos of his behaviour. Blowing up on the field. Live broadcasting the locker room during Tomlin's post-game speech where he calls the Pats assholes. No shortage of behaviour that should have been reigned in, but wasn't. When people get out of line, they need to be reigned in. AB was way out of line numerous times, but he always played, which is the only thing he ever cared about. Playing time should have been taken away from him years ago to send a message, but it wasn't. Ben too. His behaviour over the years has been unacceptable. Letting him stay away from the team during training camp isn't ok. Veterans days off shouldn't be a thing either.

Tomlin needed to get his house in order years ago, but he didn't. If he did, maybe AB gets reigned in before he goes off the deep end. Maybe nothing changes, but we'll never know now, because Tomlin didn't even try.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  21. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    Chad Johnson was a model employee in NE. So was Randy Moss until one day he wasn't, then he was traded immediately. Lots of huge egos have continued to play in the NFL because they didn't go off the deep end like AB did. What other player live streamed their head coach talking in the locker room? What repercussions did he face from that? He always played, always, regardless of his actions. That gave him the impression that he could do what he wanted at no cost. Eventually that sinks in. It may have sunk in anyway, but if it could have been addressed early on, maybe, just maybe, he would have adjusted his behaviour to keep playing.

There's been a ton of huge egos over the years, but almost none of them have gone crazy like AB did. Was he just more crazy then the rest? Possible. Was he allowed to get away with more than most? Likely. Could his behaviour have been adjusted if he faced repercussions for his behaviour years ago? Maybe, maybe not, but it's at least worth trying. There's no shortage of guys who have been disciplined by their teams over the years, but AB isn't one of them, despite his behaviour

• Like Like x 1
  22. NE Missouri Steeler

NE Missouri Steeler Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2017
    I really don't think he is mentally well. It was once when we thought T.O., KeShawn, Ocho, and Moss are nothing at all like AB.....I will be ok with him never playing in the NFL again. If he does, then Ray Rice should re-apply....

23. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Conduct Detrimental gives coaches and organizations power to go after players who live outside the lines. NFLPA might TRY to step in on the side of the player in these instances, but rarely do. Tomlin had plenty of opportunities to treat AB like an adult who needed disciplinary actions. AB gave him countless opportunities to be made an example out of. Tomlin chose to treat AB like one of AB's yes men. He did the same with Ben. He created a division of power in the locker room. He showed he wasn't really in charge. And subsequently, he enabled AB's fragile mental state to grow into a full blown psychosis.

So yes, on many levels, Tomlin absolutely failed to reign in AB and is indirectly responsible for the trainwreck that AB is. Apologists can boo-hoo all they want and point fingers elsewhere, but this is just one more nail in his coffin. Tomlin will go down as the worst coach in history with a winning record over .600.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Only in Pittsburgh. Elsewhere, he's considered a pretty damn good coach!

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Chicken**** didn't even want to play with Carr who is much better than what was throwing passes to JuJu.

I would love to see AB never play another down of football and be flat broke without his meal ticket but I also would love to see him play and fall on his face. He's a coward though, so he will probably only play with Brees or Wilson or if he is lucky, Mahomes.

• Agree Agree x 2