1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers and Titans games flexed to 4:25 for week 17?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelinOhio, Dec 22, 2019.

1. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
  2. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
  3. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Many games got moved to the later time.

Boooo!
    Let’s get this over with and move on.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    The faster this agonizing slow death gets over the better. Ending just like last season. Pitiful.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. steel_ben7

steel_ben7 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Why is this gonna be agonizing for people to watch. The Steelers still have a chance even if they lose this game to the Ravens and the Titans lose in Houston who I think will play their starters to avoid playing the Bills instead of the Steelers or Titans. So just enjoy it it’s gonna be fun keeping an eye on all of this next Sunday. Steelers Ravens is always a close game and I think it will be that way again next week win or lose. Should be a lot of fun seeing this all play out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  6. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Tannehill has been on a tear, we are going to get crushed in that game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    To each his own but I never find backing into the playoffs all that fun. Although I remember last year there was a poster on this board who was convinced the NFL was fixed and they desperately wanted the Steelers in the playoffs because the Browns were looking like they were gonna win. Then once they lost the poster disappeared forever, that was fun lol.

8. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    This sucks.

9. 69-2now

69-2now Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    A$$holes...

10. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    What?

11. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    And they kept the chiefs game at 1 which ****s the Steelers. If the Chiefs win (they probably were going to against the chargers) then the Texans have nothing to play for at 4:25.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

All the Texans have to play for is the 3rd seed vs the 4th. No big difference. It's not like a bye week is at stake. I think the Texans rest starters no matter what.

Besides you only have a 53 man roster, you gotta play somebody. You can give a few guys the game off, but that's about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    It's possible at the end of the season next week there could be four 8-8 teams vying for the 6 seed, in which case the raiders would be the 6 seed, of course the titans could go 9-7 and be the 6 seed, we have little chance of beating the ravens, bill cowher said the ravens backups are better than our starters........

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  14. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Titans have a hell of lot better chance of actually winning a playoff game than the Steelers. As a fan of the game, it would be more entertaining to watch a competitive titans squad than the Steelers O crapping down their leg.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    They are...

16. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    The Titans have the same record as the Steelers. They’ve also lost their last two games just like the Steelers. I’m not sure how do you figure they have a better chance of winning a playoff game then the Steelers do? Hello

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Going to be one long Sunday.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    So I'm assuming you have watched the Steelers play this season and the pathetic offense stink up the joint. Have you watched the titans? Yeah, didn't think so. They have a QB who is playing very well, and absolute beast RB in Henry, Janu Smith is legit TE, Brown ar WR, Dion catching balls out of the backfield. There offense is actually fun to watch.

My point is that the titans are more entertaining to watch for fans of the game of football. And if you dont think the titans O is more of a threat to win than the Steelers O, then we have very different interpretations of what "good" looks like. But hey, put your black n gold glasses back on and stay delusional man. I have to say, you are a true optimist and stay true to your delusions, but I respect your commitment to it.

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Because the titans can score more than 10 points a game!!

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Just put a bullet in this season please

21. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    In your first post you said the Titans have a way better chance of winning then the Steelers. Now you’re kind of moving the target in this post don’t you think? Honestly yeah the Titans probably would be more entertaining to watch overall, but that’s not what their dispute was.
    Fact is Steelers and the Titans have the same record. There’s nothing there that proves the Titans have a better chance of winning.

and yes I have seen the Titans play several times this season.

22. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I don’t care how many points they can score in the game. Our defense gives up less points than theirs. It’s a wash. They have the exact same record as the Steelers do.
    They are no more of a threat to win than the Steelers are.

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  23. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I think it's moot to me weather it's Steelers or Titans the best teams look like the Ravens, Chiefs and Patriots. At least in the AFC.
    I think the Bills can hang with some folks and they are good road team. Their defense is good, but on offense they can't keep up with Ravens or Chiefs.

I'm not sold on the Patriots this year, I think it done, but they are hard out especially at Gillette.

But I'd take KC or Baltimore over them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Then don't watch it then if it isn't entertaining for you, simple as that :shrug:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    The NFL trying to create some lame drama moving these games around, two average teams in Pittsburgh and Tennessee vying for a 6 seed :shrug:.

• Agree Agree x 1