1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

GDT STEELERS vs Jets

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel machine, Dec 22, 2019.

1. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Last 2 passes very catchable... Tough loss. Not over yet... I mean for the most part yeah but not yet!!! Go Steelers!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    It was a desperation throw. Fumbling the snap didn’t help any timing. But you touched on a guy with a bad knee, wasn’t that JUJU giving DJ a piggy back ride after the TD?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Karma incoming from your delusional Cowboy pals ...lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    We suck, don't care about playoff scenarios if we can't beat the god damn jets we don't belong in the playoffs. Duck sucks and fitchner is a joke guess it is time to start talking draft.........

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    What's scary is Tomlin preserves his non losing season streak , the defense played better so Butler is safe, and Fuchner didn't have Ben.

Already looking forward to another mediocre season next year

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    The Obese lady is testing her wind pipes!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Beltzhoover kid change that avatar I am supposed to be ticked off right now .

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  8. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Heinz called this weeks ago. Or was it at the beginning of the season?

9. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    And then what? Back slide into the playoffs on a 3 game losing streak, terrible OL giving us no running or passing game, no field general to stabilize the offense, a defense that can't cover receivers, and a hot and mostly cold punter?

We are a ****ty team all the way around. Laughable offense, bad defense that can make splash plays, and sub par special teams.

It's time to go out in a whimper next week, get knocked out of the playoffs, and get put out of our misery.

This team does not deserve the playoffs. I want this season to be over. I've had enough of this ineptitude.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011

So we agree, it’s over

11. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    If we can get in with a loss, then that is the best way to do it. Accept it, count on it, rest your starters for the playoff game.

12. H-Bomb

H-Bomb Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    I stand corrected. You are correct sir.

13. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    I know you guys like to blame Fitchner for everything, but what exactly do you want him to do with "talent" that can't even reliably execute a snap to the QB, running backs who can't break one tackle, or receivers who let balls go right through their hands?

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. H-Bomb

H-Bomb Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    I would rather watch one more Steelers game then anyone else.

15. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    I actually don't think he's overrated. He's a good receiver. He has proven that. He just got caught up in his own hype and wasn't mentally ready for the grind. We need a #1 wr to compliment him, a field general, and an offensive line that can block. He'll be okay.

16. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Sorry, I'll take a shot at the playoffs any day, regardless of what's going on. Yeah, it may be unlikely they'll go far, or even win one, but a chance is better than no chance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I’m just mad.

18. Beltzhoover Kid

Beltzhoover Kid Active Member

Dec 23, 2018
    When I think about me I touch myself. “The Divinyls. We still have a shot.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  19. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Understanding

20. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    Understand his personnel and when in FG range, don't risk the points with bad plays that result in INTs or sacks. Twice they were in scoring range and poor play calling resulted in chances for FGs lost - so it's then 16-16.

21. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    I don't miss their games. I won't miss their games. I scheduled my wedding/honeymoon many years ago around their schedule. I want to watch them as much as anyone, trust me.

But I don't want to watch them get embarassed. I will still watch, but it is painful. I don't leave games early or turn off the tv when Tomlin has them losing to inferior opponents.

But I don't want to watch this team in the playoffs. The season ends next week. If math puts them in, then a team with NO hope will be taking up a spot of someone else with a shot.

Any given Sunday does not apply to the 2019 Pittsburgh Steelers.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  22. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    Caught up in his hype and not mentally ready.

There's someone to bank on.....

23. Steelerway8511

Steelerway8511 Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2018
    Juju needs to get back to work this off-season and stay out of spotlight. #1 receivers Make plays when the teams needs them too. He disappears.

24. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    But that's all mental stuff that can be corrected if he gets his head screwed on right. You didn't think this of him when he and AB were lighting up the league. He caught everything thrown at him. He outran defenders.

Then came him trying to do too much and he lost his mojo. I still think he has more than enough talent to be a very good compliment to a #1. He has already proven that he can be. But without a #1, he can't produce.

25. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    After costing them the game vs. the Saints last year - he should have already had his head on straight. The fact he didn't is, well a MAJOR problem.