1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Surprise Surprise... Traitorson says Gilmore should be DPOY over Watt

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SDOT, Dec 19, 2019.

1. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    You realize it's a team sport right and they all travel together. Blount showed up late to team bus once and was cut. Harrison was driving to games by himself. The double standard and hypocrisy for this one guy because of one play.

Ben's 2 min final drive and catch by Holmes >>> that one play in the first half.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    upload_2019-12-19_17-29-5.gif

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Agree about Ben
    Tomlin was handing out special favors like candy or so I heard. I feel your pain though SDOT, time & a new favorite defender will soften the heartache my brother.

4. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    voodoo.png
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  6. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah, you forgot the part where the coach promises to play the player, but then doesn't.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Yeah, you forgot the part where this is the NFL and playing time can't be promised. Imagine Burns playing this whole season over Nelson because of some off-season promise. Yinz sound stupider by the day defending this Patriots shill.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  8. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Didn’t slow me down ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    He wants a TV gig I think. Has to walk & talk like all the other talking heads that are mandated to preach about the Cheats.

10. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    steeldeal had it coming out my nose. :goofy:

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Yeah, well, he could of had a coaching gig with the Steelers as strength coach or something. But being a Patriots shill is the road he choose and idiotic Steelers fans still worship this treacherous imbecile.

12. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Yet it was promised on an ongoing basis. If JH wasn't going to play, Tomlin should have been honest

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Imagine if yinz will that yinz didn't use the worst possible scenario to argue a point? Got a little carried away there TODS backwards... Just a little hahahahahaha

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. dobbler-33

Nov 13, 2011
    Tomlin should have been willing to put the man in when that side of the ball could not stop the bleeding at various times throughout that season. Watt got injured, chick was getting more hat time than JH... Asinine. Even long in the tooth the dude still could set an edge and disrupt the pocket. Again, another example of situational ball not existing in this dojo.

Playing time is earned or taken away... I saw no scenario where he didn't earn it and many where the backups ahead of him should've had their's taken away.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    He may be salty, but that's not what I said. I said I don't think his pick is because of being salty.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    You remember that he made more than one play, right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    And traitorson? :shrug:

18. dobbler-33

Nov 13, 2011
    Honestly JH was an alpha... Put them In a corner and you get what you get especially after alleged promises and visual proof that he was being benched behind folks that weren't cutting it period. I don't like how it went down myself but I personally don't and can't blame him. I'd be a salty SOB too. Anyhow, water under the bridge at this point but I don't for one second think JH tried to personally go to NE to exact revenge. 32 teams and he was on waivers... Unless I missed the story on him turning offers down in order to go patriot which I don't recall. They picked him up and he wanted to play it's the world we live in now where players dont hate like we do and don't hold loyalties to the stake like we do.

Take it for what it is.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Honestly AB and Bell was an alpha... Put them In a corner and you get what you get especially after alleged promises and visual proof that he was being benched behind folks that weren't cutting it period. I don't like how it went down myself but I personally don't and can't blame him. I'd be a salty SOB too. Anyhow, water under the bridge at this point... They picked him up and he wanted to play it's the world we live in now where players dont hate like we do and don't hold loyalties to the stake like we do.

Take it for what it is.

20. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    AB went to the patriots how come you aren’t rocking in your chair repeating his name over and over too? Lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  21. dobbler-33

Nov 13, 2011
    Man... Seriously? i can't even... Just can't hahahahahaha

However... AB is full phucking dumb and Bell thought himself too good for good money offered to stay in a system that benfited him even after acting full phucking dumb himself. Look what happened, one imploded and the other ain't lived up to his supposed self professed hype. What yinz getting at?

This is another example of TODS backwards thinking on display... just okay WOW!!!

I get it, JH hurt your feelings the others didn't because they??? You got a wonkey ass judgement bar there my brother.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I know I do...oops, I stopped reading at "most guys hate their ex-wives". :shrug:

23. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    You had me at, "I love Watt"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    I don't like AB and Bell. Them and Harrison are all one in the same. I'm just applying yinz logic to Traitorson to AB and Bell. Your bias shows if you like one of the three and not the others. People who agree with me are the only consistent ones in this argument.

So you like and support AB and Bell too?

• Like Like x 1
  25. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Turtle - Off. JH92 has a point, Gilmore is playing lights out. But I hate the Pats and Watt is my favorite Steeler right now. But if I look at it objectively, both are deserving and it wouldn't bother me if Gilmore won. Like SteelerJJ said, his play is rare in today's NFL.

If anything Watt is going to prepare more so he wins it outright the next couple years :yeehaw:

• Agree Agree x 1