1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by biggbunch68, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I have no problem with how Bush is playing. Aside from that one game, he has tackled well. He seems to be helping in run defense and coverage, though the splash plays having been coming of late. He isn't even an every-down player yet, so he certainly doesn't belong in the Pro Bowl. If he still hasn't become an every-down linebacker capable of making splash plays within a year or two, then I would say trading up for him is a mistake. As it is, he's not a Pro Bowl player, but I think he is progressing just fine.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey Formerscribe.

Yes, I have absolutely no problem with his performance up to this point. Once again, hopefully he can make some high-impact plays the next few games which can help propel us into the playoffs and win the Super Bowl (seriously). Not questioning your belief of this or not or anyone's for that matter. However, That is the goal. Right? It is the QB position that is obviously the Biggest Elephant in the room right now.
    If we can get that going, I really believe we will have to be reckoned with in the post-season.

STEELWINDS AKA The East Side Kid

3. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    yep. I was just replying to the way glen worded his post. He is making it seem that us fans are cherry picking on who is deserving of going to the pro bowl. It's facts, its a popularity contest.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Did anyone else hear Tomlin's response to Pouncey's bad snaps this season? At the press conference yesterday he was asked about it and responded that Pouncey has made bad snaps his whole career. The difference is that Ben was so good at making one handed catches and fielding the ball so smoothly that no one has noticed until this year. I don't know maybe there is some truth to that but I think his snaps are worse this season.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Lol. Good one.

6. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    You're talking about the same int prone watson? Look, I dont like brady or the patsies either. But, he doesnt have the wr's out there ... this season. But, as for brady or Watson. Brady gets the nod in my book. It's no big deal. Especially, how pathetic the pro bowl game has become ... anyway.

7. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Deserves it for that alone.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Bush needs to see more snaps, mistake free snaps.

9. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Bush is solid. He hasn't been game changing but he hasn't been bad either.

10. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Watson is 26 and 11 on the year. And you can talk about the receivers but Watson also doesn't have the coach, defense, nor structured organization that brady does.