1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking value

Discussion in 'Steeler Nation Classifieds' started by Julaneinn, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Julaneinn

Julaneinn New Member

Dec 16, 2019
    Ok, so I am brand new here, hello everyone!
    I am also here because I was told that this is the best site for anything Steeler related.
    I have read the rules, so I do understand that I can NOT sell right now.
    However I am very interested in knowing what value my items are worth.
    I have two framed photos w/ coins that are in mint condition & have never been touched.
    They are from the Highland Mint.
    One is Jerome Bettis “Supreme” bronze coin w/ panoramic photo. The photo is numbered.
    The other is Pittsburgh Steelers SB Ticket collection with two coins.
    I have tried looking up online but there are so many different places and prices.... just confusing. so I figured here would be a great start. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    While we certainly have a plethora of opinionated Members here, not sure if we have any "expert appraisers" of sports memorabilia. If you think they have above average value based on what you paid for them, it may be worth your while to attend a sports memorabilia convention and check out the multitude of on-site appraisers. Even though I'm not a NY fan, I inherited two autographed baseballs signed by the entire Met's teams when Yogi was managing them and may include a Willie Mays signature. I tried the online appraisal stuff but didn't get very far. I'd like to get values on them as well as Clemente and Stargell mint condition BB cards.

3. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    List them on Ebay with a price at the top end of what you think they could worth. Run the auction "till it's sold" and accept offers. You will soon know what the world thinks.

• Like Like x 1