1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm a Brown fan for 5 minutes

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steel machine, Dec 8, 2019.

1. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    OK my team is 4-44 from 2015-2017 (yeah, 4-44). 2018 we get what looks like a franchise QB. All of a sudden we go an amazing (for us) 7-8-1 in 2018. 3 more wins then total of last 3 years. We are dancing on the lake. Screw that team to are East. Pumped up for 2019, watching NFL Network constantly to hear how we are now a contender. 2019 season starts bad but we recover, cause we do that now, and get to 2-2 thumping the Ravens for a win. So excited to see the Steelers lost Big Ben. A Deer or a undrafted Duck, hahahahaha Steelers are toast!! We are going to be in it to win it this year.

OK flash forward to now. A big time depleted Steeler team sits in second place with a shot at the Playoffs. That stuff has just got to be so disheartening to any of their die hard fans. Makes me glad my Grandparents didn't go West another 130 miles.

Hey 1976 Steelers, we didn't match your amazing feat after a 1-4 start but we hit 7-1 after our own 1-4 start and we sure in hell didn't have the guns you had.

Your best buds,
    2019 Steelers

Note: This thread was created after having too many beers due to a tiny celebration toasting this 2019 version of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I think a delusional Browns fan had Browns SB53 champs tattooed a few months ago. I'll get a duck one AFTER we win it.

3. Junebug

Junebug Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2018
    To the OP.......is what you posted any stupider than some of us thinking the Steelers are going to be more than "one and done" if we even make the playoffs? Browns fans may have "homer" glasses on, but a lot of Steeler fans do too. I have friends/family around the country who are Cowboys, Eagles, and Titans, and yes, even Browns fans, and they think Steeler fans are the epitome of stupid. Every fan base is no different, really. They ALL think the "other team's fans" are idiots. We're no different than any other fans. We love our team, they do too. But we have just the same amount of dumbasses in our fan base, also. Hopefully, the whole thing is done just for the fun of it............

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Don't you know that the Steelers and their fans are "classier" than everyone else? :lolol:

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Steeler fans are the envy of the league, thanks to the Rooneys ability to produce a perennial winning team. Sourgrapes for the other 31 fan bases, fact.

6. Junebug

Oct 1, 2018
    Can I have some of what you're smoking?? :facepalm:

7. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    That would be almost as bad as the dumbass that got the Romney campaign logo tattooed on his face.

8. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    So your saying they don't envy us just hate us? Why do they hate us & not the Bungholios? Think about it.

9. Junebug

Oct 1, 2018
    No, I don't see any body "envying us". They loathe us. My friends who support other teams think the Steelers are a bunch of dirty players who are living on the record from Steeler teams from years ago. What I said is that EVERY fan base is the same. They all hate the other teams. I know a LOT of people that hate the Steelers, think our fans (and me) are inbred idiots, and our players are steroid junkies. Check the Steeler history of players from the '70's and '80's. A lot of them are DEAD from steroid use. That's nothing to be proud of, but it's a fact. Trust me, Steeler fans are no better, or worse, than everyone else's fan base. To think that we're "special" is looking at things through "homer" glasses......nothing wrong with that, but like I said EVERY team's fan base thinks the same things. The Steeler fans are nothing special.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Off topic but is that weirdo Bengals fan still on his roof? :lolol:

11. kfender69

kfender69

Dec 15, 2014
    They beat the Jets so he should be off the roof now

12. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    You’ve got to be hearing this kind of crap from fans of our rivals. I know mostly fans who are neutral to the Steelers, and they envy the hell out of the Steelers success. Oh, and they also respect the organization and Tomlin, more so than many Steelers fans do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I know millions of Bostonians who will disagree with you.

14. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    They are prepping for their defense of slick Billy.