1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Are the Patriots cheating again?

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steelersrule6, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    Bill needed the extra edge, you know Andy Dalton is now the Bengals starter.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  2. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    The Houston Astros are the Patriots of baseball. Patriots have been cheating for a decade.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Why Cleveland? The Pats staff could take the day off and still beat them.

4. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

They were in Cleveland spying on their next opponent the Bengals.

5. MeanJoeBlue

MeanJoeBlue Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2013
    This idea is definitely conspiracy speculation, but wasn't it convenient about the KC Chiefs equipment?

There was no place to store their equipment in Gilette, so they had to keep helmets and pads on their team plane.
    And then their plane was sent to Newark, instead of staying in a hanger in Boston.
    One bad traffic jam on the highways between NYC & Boston, and the Pats might have won by forfeit.
    (Even though they didn't have to forfeit, I have to believe KC not having their equipment until an hour before the game would throw off their normal pregame preparations.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    That would be like a guy who just got caught for having 100 lbs. of heroin in his car and asking the cop if it would be OK if he just threw the heroin away.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Beat me to it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Sheds alot of light on their dominance of the last decade.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

Yea, these guys have pulled every trick in the book including fire alarms. They stoop to lowest of levels in order to try and gain any edge possible, then when caught they act like they have no earthy idea of what anybody is talking about. Must have all been a bunch of bratty children growing up. Glad I'm not NE Cheatriots Fraud fan. To think I congratulated a few Pats fans after their last SB and even mentioned Brady as the G.O.A.T.:puking2::puking 3::puking 5::frustrated:.

Now I have an :butcher: with those same fans because all along it was a steamy pile of :bscow:.

Brady being a HOFer should be put on hold for as long as LC Greenwood was waiting before he kicked the bucket.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    My bad.

11. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    This just goes to show that the NFL is only concerned about brand. This team has cheated for years. Let’s not forget that the eagles actually ran a fake practice prior to the super bowl to feed Bill bad info. How do you think a below average QB (Foles) could never be named a starter prior to this and win SB MVP, then get cut by that team and benched by the next one? Big Bill beat himself in that one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Their fans call foul when anti-Pats fans complain about all of these cheating episodes. We are called jealous, petty and haters. People say, "Well they are so prepared and obsessively coached, they would likely win anyway." Really? Then why do it? Why take those chances? Why invite scrutiny and why tarnish your record and reputation? It's one thing to coach to the most minute of details, draft certain kinds of players to fit your teams structure. Eliminate discord and demand every member of the organization to commit themselves to nothing but winning. I get all of that. We elder Steeler fans lived it in the 70's. If there was no way to gain a competitive advantage, then Bellichick wouldn't do it. And his monotonous, droning denials aren't fooling anyone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I heard on Golic and Wingo that the NFL is leaning toward believing Belichick's statement that they knew nothing about this and that it was "not a football operation."

Of course Belichick is going to say that. What did they expect, for someone who is a known cheater to not lie and just say, "oh yea, we were cheating again, slap on the discipline."

Whatever the NFL does with it, it sure doesn't help the Patriots in the public eye.

14. We need a change

Oct 9, 2017
    I guess getting you’re ball$ oiled at the Orchids of Asia in a Florida strip mall isn’t a football operation either.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  15. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    When Reggie Bush's grades were fudged at USC, his Heisman Trophy was rescinded. When you look at a list of Heisman trophy winners and you get to the year that Reggie Bush won it is simply says "no winner". The NFL should do the same with all 6 Super Bowls that the Cheats have "won". For the 6 years that Belichick cheated his way to a title the official NFL record should say "No winner".

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    So, Mr. Hoodie says, "The football team, the football staff and the coaching staff had nothing to do with what happened. Nothing. We have no involvement in it.”

Translation:

Yo, man
    (Yo)
    Open up, man
    (Yeah, what do you want, man?)
    The Bengals just caught me
    (You let the BENGALS catch you?)
    I don't know how I let this happen
    (With who?)
    With everyone, ya know?
    Man, I don't know what to do
    (Say it wasn't you)
    Alright

Bengal staff came in and they caught us red-handed
    Creeping on their stadium floor
    Picture this we were getting them signs
    Fliming like we've done before
    How could I forget that they had
    More than just one key
    All this time the NFL was standing there
    They never took their eyes off me

How you can grant your opponent access to your villa
    Trespasser and a witness you as plain as vanilla
    You better watch your back because this could be a killa
    Let's review the situation that you're caught up inna
    To be a true player you have to know how to play
    If they think they're right, convince them say no way
    Never admit to a word what they say
    And if they claims ah you tell 'em baby no way

But they saw the film on the counter (It wasn't me)
    Saw us filming from the sofa (It wasn't me)
    We filmed for over an hour (It wasn't me)
    They even got us on camera (It wasn't me)
    We cheated so we'd win some (It wasn't me)
    They said they said what I told 'em (It wasn't me)
    Brady just keeps getting older (It wasn't me)
    Roger says that this ain't over.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  17. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Sadly money and greed eventually corrupts us all. Goodell win turn a blind eye to anything as long as the league still makes money.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  18. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Just imagine what was on those tapes that roger destroyed. It was so bad that he destroyed them immediately. They have been cheating from the start. Bellicheat didn't just magically figure out how to be a good coach. He figured how to cheat. He will always be known as a cheater. Let's take a look at their trophy case: ******

19. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
  20. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
  21. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    The Patriots way! Film signals & the 12th, 13th, 14th & 15th player on the field wearing zebra stripes.

22. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    State of the art stadium (at least when it was built) but there is no room for away team equipment. Wtf? This organization needs investigated from the coaching staff on up.

They're panicking now so expect them to continue coming up with creative ways of cheating.

23. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
  24. We need a change

Oct 9, 2017
    They’ll get away with it, they will deny knowing anything about it and then say intent can’t be proved. They would be able to find where Bill specifically ordered it. Hummmm..... sound familiar?? I guess money and power can cover anything, whether it’s in a stadium or a large house that is white.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    It's sickening that the rest of the owners will just walk in lock step and say well at least we're still making fistfuls of money. Integrity of the game be damned.