1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Fade out....fade in. Where will we finish?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Stone, Nov 26, 2019.

1. 5th

2. 6th

3. 7th - 8th

4. 9th - 10th

5. 11th - 12th

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    That's okay. This is how I feel about catsup! Any brand!

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Then you must have hated................. upload_2019-11-27_12-21-40.jpeg

3. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    One of the best scenes of the whole movie. "I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper, I does just fine by itself"

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    :puking2:

5. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I'm not crazy about Ketchup, but it tastes a lot better than Mayo.

6. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    You are doomed!

7. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I understand the Mayo Clinic has a wonderful program for treating manic depressants who perpetually believe we're all doomed. I'll text you their number. I think the Mayo can help you. :lolol:

• Like Like x 1
  8. StillCurtain

StillCurtain Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Lol never said we are going to the Superbowl just said I think we make the playoffs now. I know I haven't been a member very long on this forum but I've never hid my doubts about our head coach and that hasn't changed. I feel shades of when Maddox went down and Ben ran with the job. Not saying thats gonna happen but you never know. Honestly feel like Hodges has what it takes to start in the NFL if given the chance.

9. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey StillCurtain.

I have been in the Mason camp since he got the job. Given that, I am not one for musical QBs. However, I am for what is best for the team. From what I saw today, Duck has a much better "Pocket Presence" than Mason. Plus the O-Line kept him pretty clean today. Mason did well his first four games or so and then tailed off.

Hey, if Duck is the answer then great! He does not come in with the college credentials that he has because he is chopped liver. I do not care that he played at a D-3 school. It is competition and that carries weight. Maybe Duck does run with job like Ben. That would be great!. As I look at our "O" we have many, many good pieces in place. Now:

• If the starters can all get on field at the same time.
    • The coaches get the TEs way more involved. I state this about every other post. I am sick of their under-usage!
    • The coaches (HC and OC) get their collective rears together and actually utilize all of the "O" weapons to their Max-Potential.
    • And of course, the biggest one being the play of the QB. Like I stated, I think Mason started out admirably and did not cost us any games except the first Browns' meeting. Let's hope that Duck's performance, minus the one pick, is an indication of things to come. He is the key to all of this. The "D" is in place it would seem and the "O" has the playmakers. Now the coaches have to place Duck in the most advantageous situations possible to minimize the "Weekly Stage" that he will be on.

STEELWINDS AKA The East Side Kid

10. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Scale of QB greatness:

Big Ben
    Terry Bradshaw

Duck Hodges
    Bubby Brister

A. Randel El
    Mason Rudolph

11. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Where do you put Kordell on your scale?

12. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Right above Randel El. Now if Cowher ran the v-wishbone...