1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

What was worse, the game or the incident?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Stone, Nov 17, 2019.

1. SteelersForLife8810

SteelersForLife8810 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2019
  2. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Easily the game was worse for me..... We had no fire.. the team was eating up their own headlines during the winning streak and got caught drinking their own Koolaid...... They made an underachieving browns team look like the one everyone was hyping when the season started..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Brews Crew

Brews Crew Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    IMO - The game because the Steelers let the Browns flip the script and beat them all night like a drum. The once-feared STEELERS became the hunted by the Browns.....especially the Offensive line. They look lost and miss Munchack! As for Mason, he doesn't seem to have a clue, with or without JuJu.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Someone needs to photoshop guitars and a microphone in there.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    The game.

Who cares that there was a fight afterward? You had to know that was coming. The helmet swing is a non-issue at this point. MR wasn't hurt. The real issue is the decision to have MR throwing a pass. Tomlin is responsible for the whole thing. It's all on him. Apologists can suck it.

6. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    I think it's hilarious how many people are bagging on the coaches and not focusing on the real issue on offense which is the players. We are not fielding NFL level players at the skill positions on offense. Add in the offensive line playing poorly and the offense is a mess. I don't understand what the coaches are supposed to do when we don't have NFL WRs or RBs healthy enough to play. We are fielding a practice squad level offensive team right now.

7. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Now Garret is saying mason said a racial slur

8. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Butler should've been more aggressive in blitzing Baker, they had good pressure on him, but he would escape then make a play down the field.