1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

NFL IS A JOKE

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TOMSTEEL88, Nov 16, 2019.

1. TOMSTEEL88

TOMSTEEL88 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    First off why in the hell is Pittsburgh fined 250000 $ . Absolutely 100% bull****. If this was the New England cheaters playing the clowns the other night . The browns would off got hammered . And goodells favorite team would off got nothing . F#ck you goodell and your little buddies in New York and also your lover Bobby ******* pervert kraft.
    Freaking suspended Pouncey 3 games ,idiots on tv badmouthing Rudolph like ******* willie mcginest . These assholes turning this thing into a race issue , they can stick there racism up their ass . I’m about done with pro sports . Bunch of idiot thugs acting like morons and these rich ass owners and goodell sitting back making billions .
    THE NFL NEEDS NEW LEADERSHIP NOW
    GO STEELERS AND THE ONLY GAMES IM WATCHING IS STEELER GAMES SCREW THE REST OF THE NFL

• Like Like x 3
  2. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    There’s another member here who’s doing the partial/fake boycott. He may have some advice for you.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    There may be more than just another doing this. And little do you know, its not fake.

4. 69-2now

69-2now Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    I still have 4 friends that won't talk to me because I didn't walk away from the nfl when so many others did. I understand everyone's frustration but in the end, its just a game.
    Move on it you have to, I'm watching.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    How do you REALLY feel?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Goodell ruined the league. And the NFL is stuck with him until he drops dead. He’s seen the tapes. He knows the extent of the cheating. He owns them.

7. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I'm sensing some anger here

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Worst commissioner in pro sports by far.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Goodell is just the well paid puppet, kinda like our presidents without the millions.

10. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey Boomer.

I am intending on posting about Dickdell's relationship (AKA "Hatred") for the Steelers. In big, part, IMO, it goes back to the Steelers being the "only" team that voted against the current CBA.

Here is a little piece of my argument: Remember a few years ago when Pittsburgh was scheduled to play on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's all in the same season? Man, I cannot imagine anyone and their families looking at that as an honor.

Folks, I have other facts to state to back up my thread. I will try to put them together soon. I realize that most fans feel that Dickdell targets their teams, I get it. Like I stated, another post for another day with more concrete stuff. Take care all of my Steeler loyalists.

STEELWINDS AKA The East Side Kid

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Yeah, everyone hates the steelers, especially Goodell. Show me a team whose fans dont complain about Goodell having it in for their team. Literally every teams fans say the same thing. Back to the basement and put on your tin foil hat.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Exactly.

I went lurking over on the Browns board.....Goodell loves the Steelers, hates the Browns...can’t believe the Browns got fined....Cant believe Mason isn’t suspended.....there is a conspiracy....

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    And some insanity, too

14. NE Missouri Steeler

NE Missouri Steeler Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2017
    Hey...without the NFL we could not see what Sam Ponder is wearing every Sunday on ESPN NFL Countdown....
    Anyone else in agreement with me???
    :rawk:

15. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    The NFL doing everything they can to help the Rats win today. Blatant PI but no call. Challenged with all kinds of evidence. Play stands.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Hard to see how the Steelers as a team get fined for this incident and Pats see nothing for their owner being on video getting oiled at a strip mall in Florida.

17. Ironman

Ironman Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2019
    I do not believe the Patriots would go along with your statement. Back to your basement.

18. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Or that Tinkerbell Peter Schrager...How the Hell did that guy get a gig doing football...Wears makeup, built like a slob, no playing experience...There is now way he played a sport in his life...I really don't need a guy like that telling me about football...

19. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    Seriously? Pats fans hate Goodell with a passion for what they believe are trumped up BS accusations of cheating. From the stealing of signs, to deflategate and even Kraft's indiscretions at the massage parlor, pats fans feel they've been done wrong over and over by Goodell and the league office. They are probably the whiniest biggest belly achers about Goodell.

Back to the basement! LMAO good one! Now run along and play junior, the adults are talking.

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-e...oger-goodell-after-yet-another-super-bowl-win

20. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019

Hey Disco1981.

Oh yes Disco. I love it "Kid"! I cannot stand the guy or any of them on that show for that matter. Been saying it for awhile now! Schrager and that whole morning crew blow big time. He is the definition of "sissy". Especially like the "slob" remark Disco. Show some decent posture for crying out loud. You are on National TV.

STEELWINDS AKA The East Side Kid

21. Ironman

Ironman Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2019
    They be whiny ass little bitches but he has protected Kraft at every turn. Adult my ass.

22. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    That may be true. But you have apparently missed the point so let me break it down for you:

Fans of every team beeyotch about Roger Goodell and the league FO. Including (and especially) pats fans, which is contrary to what you claimed in an earlier post. If you dont believe me, then go visit some pats fan pages or MBs. I also included a link that describes pats fans booing Goodell when he came on stage to hand them the Lombardi this year in case you missed it live during the last SB. Those complaining that Roger Goodell somehow has it in for the Steelers more than any other team are just whining about nothing and it isn't backed up by data or facts but pure emotion.

Fans of some other teams believe that Goodell loves the Steelers and lets them get away with all kinds of crap. Case in point, no suspension for Rudolph who Browns fans believe instigated the fiasco last week with Garrett. Browns fans are pissed and think they are getting royally screwed by Goodell.

Steelers fans complaining that Goodell hates the steelers are no different than the "whiny ass little bitches" in NE.

So, there you go. Hope it makes sense to to now.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  23. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Awesome Phantom tripping call against the Cowgirls seals the win for the Cheats.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  24. TOMSTEEL88

TOMSTEEL88 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    It’s is a joke. This NFL is controlled by ******* Roger Goodell and that piece of crap of a human being bob kraft . They both are disgusting human beings

25. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Lighten up Francis.