1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Harrison Says He Will Play

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by HugeSnack, Sep 13, 2012.

1. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
  2. IggySteel

IggySteel Active Member

Oct 24, 2011
    That's what he said last week. I'll believe it when I see him on the field Sunday afternoon.

3. HugeSnack

Oct 17, 2011
    I thought last week he said he wasn't sure and he'd be a game time decision. :shrug:

4. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Yeah that's correct snack. He practiced on the Monday of last week and gave the thumbs up to the reporters but then he practiced Tuesday and that was it. It then became a game time decision.

Bman

5. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    That's a bit of good news, we sure need him..........

6. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    He did.

7. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Sanchez is dead meat if he plays

8. CANTON STEEL

CANTON STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I will feel much better seeing Silverback on the field. Unless of course he looks like he's playing injured out there :duh:

9. CanadianSteel

CanadianSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
  10. HugeSnack

Oct 17, 2011
    That's not a good sign. However, from reading the quotes it sounded to me less like LeBeau didn't expect them to play, and more like LeBeau was simply preparing himself to play without them in case they can't make it. That's exactly what he should be doing. When asked specifically, he said he didn't know.

11. CanadianSteel

CanadianSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Let's all just hope they practice tomorrow. :praying:

12. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    I`m with ya, Canadian... :praying:
    I did not like the sound of the articles i was reading on the Gazette, and the tribune...
    Troy`s injury may be worse than they are letting on, and Harrison`s obviously is...
    Silverback`s had me worried all thru camp, and pre-season, because of the lack of news about it.
    Troy, well... I love the guy, but he has been sacrificing his body to make plays for awhile now, and I fear it may be catching up to him...
    Not a good thought for the Black n Gold faithful...
    I did notice in one of the articles i read, that the Steelers have never played a game, with BOTH of them out, since they have been starters on the team...
    NOT a "first" I wanna see... but it`s kinda sounding that way... :(
    Is what it is... the game goes on, and we just gotta do our best! No excuses... GO STEELERS!!! :towel:

13. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    If he's actually hurt I would rather him stay on the bench. I just don't want to see him get even more hurt. I would rather him play when it's physically best for him to do so. I'm not sure it's in his best interest for him to be making that decision. Ofcourse he wants to play but wouldn't you agree that it's best for him to come back when he's physically ready and you wouldn't want to see him aggravate this thing even more because that would be really aggravating?

14. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    PG reporting 9-14-12,will not play?

15. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Just saw this myself as well. I'm not surprised - but I wish he would just work on getting on the field rather than continuing to say that he IS going to playing and then end up sitting out.

16. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

The next time James Harrison sacks Mark Sanchez, will be the first time James Harrison has sacked Mark Sanchez. He's played him twice and hasn't got to him yet.