1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy week #9

Discussion in 'The Steelers Fans Fantasy Football' started by Roonatic, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I lost by .32 of a point this week. It was that damn black cat. about 4 minutes left in the game & Dak never touches the ball again. .32 of a point. :blink:

• Like Like x 1
  2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    :th jawdrop2:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Reminds me of my money league championship years ago.

Going into Monday night, my opponent was done. I still had Plaxico Burress going. Pittsburgh-Tampa Bay. Yeah. THAT game.

I'm in a PPR league and down by less than 1 damned point. Steelers go up 10-0 early, and Cowher goes full Cowher, milks the lead the rest of the game. All I needed was one damned catch for Plax. Even a little bubble screen or something. An entire half of football, and nope. Not one pass thrown his way. So my opponent walks off with $300 winnings, and I doubled my entry fee. :frustrated:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Ouch. I hope you could laugh after that.

5. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Long time ago. Of course I can.

In fact, I chuckled to myself many times when people complained about Cowher "turtling." I kept thinking, "at least he never cost you $300."

6. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    His QB not to be named cost me my paycheck one year. The Packer fan I work with is why I'm still sore about it.