1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

juju mvp

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by tyler christopher, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    That will be enough of that mister. trying to apply common sense lol It's never the good play by the opposition .. dont you know its always the player and or coaching on every play that is at fault.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    You're right, just ask Billy Buckner............. upload_2019-10-13_7-36-10.jpeg He's as famous for that play as Maz and Franco are for theirs. I prefer the latter.

3. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Don't forget the dangnab shape of the ball either. :goofy:

4. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I never said you did figure me out. I'm just saying, what I see is people correctly pointing out that Smith-Schuster made a big mistake at the worst possible time. I've seen one or two posters talk about benching him, but has there really been much of people saying he is a bad guy or a bad player? As one of the people criticizing Smith-Schuster, I was just clarifying my point, that it is wrong to say he didn't make a mistake. He failed to protect the ball. Sure, the other guy did something right, but he absolutely did something wrong. Is that vitriol?

5. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    That's why some people DON'T LIKE HIM. you overly support him because hes a better person than someone but not a better FOOTBALL PLAYER. The jobs of these organizations is to put the best talent out there in order to win. Not the best moral citizens.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Hes a good player but just like conner because hes a better person than others who were more talented football players ppl overly praised and rooted for him. But he's not that guy who can be your number 1 guy that defense focus on, put their number 1 corner on, and gameplan for. He is a great compliment to an elite guy. Hes not the guy.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    That's why the pats are about to pass us. That mentality right there.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Technically the other guy did something wrong also. Both players tried to make a game changer play & only one could win.

9. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    You could argue that the other guy did something risky, but it is hard to argue that he did something wrong when the result won the game for his team.

10. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Buzz off Troll

11. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Word play, risky, wrong... you're too much scribe. lol

12. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    It is over because it happened it's done... but yes feel free to keep yammering on about it. You never know someone may have had an epiphany due to my rhetoric however I have yet started a poll to find out hahahahahaha.

You know guy it amazes me how some people still have not picked up on my take on things around here. I don't recall interacting with yinz much personally so I get it.... You believe I'm telling people on a message board to shut up which I'm not. More so just chiming in so relax my man I didn't go file no order for yinz to zip up and I apologize for directly affecting you somehow. Good day and Go Steelers!!!

13. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    What I am is right. Trying to punch at the ball or strip it can be risky because it can compromise the tackle, but how is it the wrong decision if it won the game for the Ravens?

If Smith-Schuster had been able to hold on to the ball while using only one hand, it would have been a risky move, but not a wrong one.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    History is written by the victorious.

15. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Why do you keep asking me when I clearly said I wasn't pointing at you? Theres plenty of examples, if you want to be glib, thats on you.

16. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    FA likes players that are a pos. I couldn't be happier that AB is not a Steeler anymore and that NO team wants him :lolol:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I'm not just talking about what I'm posting. I'm just not seeing all this vitriol. There were a handful of posts right after it happened calling for him to be benched, but that talk faded quickly.

18. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    You were flat out wrong about what I said, and you were flat out wrong about what the rule actually is. I right away agreed with you that it is not officiated that way but you insisted on trying to make an argument where there wasn't one.

19. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    It's just facts. They care about winning. Not the type of person you are.

20. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Buzz off

21. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Lol is that all you can say

22. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I was always talking about how the rule was officiated. I wasn’t wrong on that. As Blast pointed out on the other thread, you were stuck in the word forcibly, which is subjective at best.

Once I realized I mixed you up with another poster, I admitted it immediately. Once I demonstrated how your claim about me on this thread was false, you failed to show the same integrity you demanded of me. You were also out of line dragging an argument to another thread. If you were really interested in anything but a snide personal attack, you would have used a pm.

23. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Dude, I made it perfectly clear I was talking about the actual rule. I've even quoted the rule book where it says "forcibly" in the freaking rule. I've made it painfully clear by actually quoting what I said that you refuse to deal with my actual words and instead lie to create some fictional argument that you can actually win. I never once said the penalty was the wrong call. From the very first response I made it clear that I was disagreeing with you when you said the rule calls for all contact with a QB's head to be a penalty. The rule does not call for that and there is nothing subjective about the fact that the rule includes that word "forcibly." Keep spinning.

24. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Dude, I made it perfectly clear I was talking about how the rule is enforced and Blast explained to you why your interpretation is flawed. You were still out of line when you made your false claim about me here. As you are now running away from my explanation, I can only conclude that it is not an honest mistake. It is a lie. If you want integrity from others, you should demonstrate some yourself, as I did when i admitted I mixed you up with another poster on the other thread.

25. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I don't think it was a terrible play by Juju. The play happened so quickly. There was not much more Juju could had done to protect the ball.

The Juju fumble vs the Saints was a terrible play by Juju.

The arm sleeves Juju wears possibly contributed to both fumbles.