1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Jalen Ramsey .....

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by defva, Sep 16, 2019.

1. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Yes. It was me that scouted Troy Montana

:laughing:.

But I concede the point. I have no way of knowing if the Steelers bringing in 1 and 2 year mercenaries like the Pats would work. I have no facts that show it to be true. But the 9 year absence from the Super Bowl is proof that what they were doing was not working.

HACK

2. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Well, it’s definitely changed this year. Did you ever think you’d see the day when we would outbid other suitors and trade a 1st round pick for a player?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    They also traded up in the first round for the first time since they got Polamalu. The Steelers have been more aggressive of late. I have no complaints about them not getting Ramsey. The Jags aren’t budging off getting two first rounders for him. They don’t seem to be serious about giving Ramsey the trade he wants

4. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    I`m glad we got Fitzpatrick, and I think that kinda makes the Ramsey debate moot....
    Nonetheless, I gotta say to Hack,
    Maybe it`s a coaching staff issue, that allows the Pat`s to beat us down, with recycled players, year after year?
    Or they just cheat?
    I mean, we tried to use LeGarette Blount, and Antonio, and Mike Vrabel,
    (Granted, that was on Cowher`s watch, and he had no "character issues"),
    But we gave him to them...When I thought he was a helll of a good LB...
    I dunno, I have tried to support Tomlin, since he has been here,
    But, playing down to inferior opponents, year after year, and the way we are playing so far this year,
    I gotta wonder... Maybe there is something to be said for how the Hoodie runs his team..
    I know that`s blasphemey around here, and I don`t like to admit it,
    but the results speak for themselves...
    I`m jealous... I like to think that we are the best team in the league, from ownership on down,
    But they just got their 6th Lombardi, and show no signs of slowing down, while we are 0-3...
    HELL YES, I`m PISSED OFF!!!:mad::herewego!::herewego::icon evil:
    We better kill the Bungles Monday night!:smashbengals::steelflag::hardrock::popcorn::cool::clapping::thumbs up::rawk::drinks:
    GO STEELERS!!!!

5. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    We better hope this doesn't happen.

• Agree Agree x 1