1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly (or the Bad, the Worst, & the Ugliest)

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mytake, Sep 8, 2019.

1. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    The Good: Football season is back?

The Bad: Football season is back?

The Ugly: The leadership/decision making of this team

WTF is going on here Washington is on the bench for most of the first half and Holton is on the field before him????? Also Mocreif can't catch a cold get him gone! Juju was blanketed and we needed Washington to step up and carry the load and he sits on the bench.......just plain dumb.

Our #1 pick was schooled(understandably) by Brady and we started a AAF safety vs the best QB of all time........WTF?

Bell isn't on this team anymore time to stop this shotgun toss and start letting Conner hammer it like we know he can.

Someone please send out an amber alert cause our dline and especially our 30 mil DE's were missing in action. We have to much money wrapped up in these guys for them to be non factors.

Ben.....when all else fails just throw it deep....WTF is he doing? Ben is a vet and needs to be better than that.

I know it is only week one and it was the Pats but when you think about it this shouldn't happen. Pats are slow starters like us but this was our chance right here. If we couldn't beat them without AB we aren't beating them with him. I know it is only week one but I am hitting the panic button right now after what I saw Sunday night.........

Hope we turn things around this week with the Seachickens coming to town!

• Like Like x 1
  2. niterider

niterider Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012

Really? Has it come to this? Taking feel good encouragement from a Brown's fan? We might really be in trouble guys.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. niterider

niterider Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    And that's just it. The patriots don't "need" AB. That's some position to be in.

• Agree Agree x 1