1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

KARMA = Steelers taking Brady out Sunday night

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by jamie, Sep 7, 2019.

1. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2015
    the Pats are a classless organization and this stuff has happened previously. First series, I would late hit Brady right in the knees. If Rooney had any balls he would pay the fine! Someone has to show Kraft and Belicheck, their are unwritten rules and this win at all cost **** needs to stop.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. WWW

WWW Writing Team

Oct 24, 2011
    Well, in baseball this should mean an automatic pitch to the head of the next batter.

While I tend to agree on unwritten rules.... I'd like to see that happen with a clean shot, within the lines, before the whistle, and with a textbook shot to the ribs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    If you are talking karma then that would mean Ben would suffer a season ending injury at some point.

I would never wish a cheap shot injury on anyone, I hate Burfict for that reason.

Now if Tom Tom is taken out cleanly, I won't lose sleep. Lets see how AB does with Jarret Stidham throwing him the ball :hehehe:

Seriously though, Brady is 42, I would not be surprised if he is injured this year, rupturing his achilles while scrambling or something like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Sorry Blast, Heinz:facepalm:Mussy is the only one licensed to practice soothsaying in these parts. All else is merely conjecture. Take heed.;)

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  5. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Wont happen because Tom Brady only eats kale and drinks the blood of youths.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  6. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Sp_0702_08_v6.jpg Like this?

7. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Nah Karma would be if AB played and got shutout, just like we are going to do to LevBell.

8. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    We'll see AB in the playoffs, because their division stinks

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    speaking of karma, I don't think anyone should wish ill will on another person. especially when it comes to taking someone's knees out.

remember that what goes around, comes around.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Just go play football, let the chips fall where they fall.

Strive to be the best with what we have.

Remember New England had moss Brady threw over 50 TDS in one season, they went undefeated only to lose to the giants in the super bowl.

It’s a long season much can happen.
    Drown out the noise as coach drake said , that noise is getting louder.

Play steeler football. Play as a team win as a team

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

nah bro.. what did Ben do to deserve that?

12. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Have no fear Gorden will go off the rails again and Big Chest will screw up. Just watch. Karma.

I want to see Brady harassed snap after snap. Their center is a green horn so I fully expect a lot of bull rush up the middle with Devon Bush. Rushing him outside all the time is a disaster. I'm getting fired up. want to see a physical game from our Steelers.

13. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Brady will be fine. He stay loose and healthy by doing Zumba in the offseason

[​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  14. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Karma would be Brown getting injured at some point, he would be the easier target. Take the weapons out so Marsha has nobody

15. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Wishing another teams QB gets injured so our QB gets injured.

Me personally, I don't wish other players to get injured, it's a freaking game that gets taken too seriously.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Lambert

Lambert Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Forget the dirty stuff. Just go beat them. All the whining around here is bad. They have a great FO and coaching staff. Credit to them. I wish the Steelers were managed as well but we are not. That said, we need to handle our business. The Pats will walk into the playoffs easy enough. They are gifted 6-0 inside their own horrid division every year and we'll have to battle in ours. That's life. Put in the work and get #7 before they do.

• Like Like x 1
  17. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I disagree I want Brady standing at the end of the game to see his face as the Steelers secure the W. Funny how a lot of media outlets and pick ems only have the Patriots beating the Steelers by only a few points the writing is on the wall and the end is near!!! Go Steelers!!!:herewego!:

18. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    For reals

19. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Classy!
    I think you have KARMA mixed up with REVENGE.

20. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

Oh ok I thought this was going to get into some things that Ben might have done but never charged for lol

• Like Like x 1
  21. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I hope the irony of the first 2 sentences aren't lost.

1) the Pats are a classless organization
    2) I hope theres a late hit that takes Brady's knee out.

Pot meet kettle. But seriously, what did the Pats do wrong? The picked up a released ex Steeler that was let go. Doesn't that happen every week? And how was doing it classless? Shouldn't you be happy that your hated enemy added a locker room cancer?

Look, I get why everyone hates the Pats. But I'll be shocked if this works out for them for even a month before they sent AB packing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. TxSteelFan

TxSteelFan Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2018
    Their rings have * next to each one! Just like Bonds, Sosa, and Mc's records in MLB. Kraft comp's refs and we will get hosed with their home calls. Kraft should by gone! That guys an embarrassment. Stadium time keeper will also screw with game clock like they always do. Helmet play call clock will be extended for brady to get play once our defense is set. Check how he covers his helmet ear hole to hear what the up top booth is saying after the allotted time to get a play in. Edelman knew he was taking a banded substance before SB but knew results would not be in until after, yet he got MVP, that's messed up! NFL wont let pats go down, they are the new "it" team. The "lets see if they can become the first team to have 7 by same coach and qb". They know they cheat but like in the 90's MLB, stadiums need to be packed, viewer ship has to stay up, and betting lines have to stay big. This has to end; as a football fan, i just want to see a fair game against two teams without owners and big money affecting the outcome. Just ranting; apologies

23. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    Come on man, don’t post crap like this it makes us all look bad. Only Karma is going to be against us for saying crap like this.

Forget them and let’s worry about our crap.

• Agree Agree x 2
  24. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Not the karma you were looking for, huh?

25. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    karma came lol 33-3

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1