1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

That damn first game

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel machine, Aug 7, 2019.

1. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Now your getting over on the rumble strips.

:hi:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I was trolling. Like to get certain people here riled. I hope the Steelers can win, but chances of that happening are like getting struck by lightning.

3. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Ok, based on your reasoning, I applaud your efforts. I have similar moments. In some cases, it’s most fun, and fairly easy. :drinks:

4. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    We will come out with our new speedy but undersized defensive players and the Pats will go with three TE's and run the ball down our throat. Belecheat will be two steps ahead of Tomlin and four ahead of Butler.
    NE beats us then cruises through their pansy filled division to another 13-3 or 14-2 season.
    We struggle with a young defense and Butler sticking with Dupree and Vince way too long . Injuries take out Bud n Vince and Ola and Barron have to start and shore up the defense and we sneak into the playoffs.
    We meat the Pats again in the AFC championship and destroy the PATS in their house just as news breaks about another rub n tug incident with Mr. Kraft.

Might not play out exactly that way but I can only hope.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    This is total BS. Why would you even do such a thing? Some of us have to be defensive to get our point across. Baiting those of us who are so easily...wait, I see what you did there. Good one!

6. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I thought trolling was against the rules?

7. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    What really perplexes me is it Heinz losses the naming rights will you become UPMC mustard? :smiley1::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    I only want two scenarios this season, we win the SB or we tank so bad they have to fire tomlin.....

I hate to say this but something weird is happening and I think those mass holes bitches are going to 7. It’s just seems everything is lined up for them even if Brady can’t play well anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    Maybe I'm way too optimistic, but I just don't understand why people think the Steelers have a "punchers chance" and why they're down on them. We essentially lost AB but improvement the defense. Obviously, that will hurt a lot but this team isn't full of scrubs. They'll probably be solid.

10. HeinzMustard

Nov 18, 2015
    I'll to become a forum supporter in order to change my username, methinks. That will be weird anyway... because UPMC doesn't make mustard.

11. Steelcitian

Steelcitian Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    Lets hope this puts a chip on their shoulder to prove it. Prove it that they can beat the Pats and still win without Frost Foot.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. HeinzMustard

Nov 18, 2015
    Steelers are 0 for infinity vs. Brady at Foxboro since 2001. I'm sure the refs will help Lord 6-rings as much as possible. Patriots would have to totally implode in order for the Steelers to win with an inevitable out-of-sync offense and defense with several new starters. Don't see it happening.

The only times Steelers have won in New England in the past 25 years: vs. Matt Cassell at QB in 2008... and a brilliant performance by Kordell Stewart vs. Drew Bledsoe in 1997.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  13. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    Meanwhile Tomlin will have wasted his last challenge on the spot of a 4 yard run on a 3rd and 15...

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I like just the world cup also. Our women's team was pretty dominate, they overshadow our men's team.

15. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Call me crazy, but I don’t see the Steelers getting cold feet about this game. They will have their regulation helmets strapped on, see the whole field and be ready to play.

16. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Bring in the defensive guru who they had consult last year before they beat the Pats

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. MeanJoeBlue

MeanJoeBlue Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2013
    If you are going to fling around words like "crazy" and "cold feet", there is already a different thread discussing A. Brown.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    I will say one thing, I’m so happy ab and bell are gone. They weren’t real Steelers. I hope someone from Steelers nation steals that 6th banner and can get away from all those massholes at the first game

• Like Like x 1