1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I am so pissed!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by fearthesteel, Apr 28, 2019.

1. fearthesteel

fearthesteel Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2019
    we had the chance to draft mack wilson to pair up with devin bush jr..... the middle would be set for years to come and hopefully would become a fast hard hitting pair that compliment each other. so what did they do they added a converted quarterback to tight-end.....havent been this pissed off coming out from a draft in quite some time.

2. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Was wondering why he slipped so far most people thought he would be gone in round 2. Must be something up that so many teams passed on him.

3. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    And all this time when you were just a lurker we thought you were pleasantly pleased, thanks for signing up to clarify this point. :facepalm:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  4. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Wilson was one of the more overrated players in this draft, there's a reason he slipped to the 5th rd.

5. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Fans need to accept that the Steelers like Vince. He was also better playing along side Shaizer which hopefully will be the case again while playing along side Bush.

6. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I am a bama fan and a huge mack Wilson fan. Mack has trouble covering and in space.

Look I wanted him bad. Because I like him. Truth is he is a great leader. He is a hard nosed football player but we have him on our roster. He is a Vince William's clone. In my mind it didnt make sense now that I seen the draft unfold. The Gilbert kid does things that mack cant. Now mack probably is better against the run and is probably more ready just because of the system.

I think that is why he fell. He isnt a 3 down backer. He really wasnt even in college

7. fearthesteel

fearthesteel Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2019
    aint no lurker here baby!!! hehe jus a pissed off loyal stillerrrr fanatic!!!
    :dancing:

8. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    What Blast indirectly said. Mack Wilson is a younger Vince Williams; counterproductive in terms of team building. Having two rookies play is not an ideal situation.

A veteran and a rookie/young player for a Linebacking duo is by far the safer play. Even if Devin Bush Jr. possess all the tangibles and intangibles, best to ease him in early. Once he has a grip of how things work, let him loose.

9. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    I'm always better playing alongside some bush myself! Hahahahaha in the words of Booger... "We've got bush!"

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  10. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    The Steelers didn’t draft the guys I liked.
    Worst draft ever. I’m so mad.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    You should start a thread about it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Maybe better yet - quit, lurk for a while, change your screen name, rejoin, and with all that pent up anger rip someone a new one on your very first post. That's the ticket! :thumbs up:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  13. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Whiners will be whiners.

• Like Like x 1
  14. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    This....

Also, Vince plays the Buck, Bostic was a Buck which is why I hated we signed him. We already had another Buck ( Dirty Red ) behind VW but the staff wanted him to also play the Mack, which he could mentally but athletically none of the three can. Fort could but why they waited to play him and kept Bostic is a mystery.

We drafted 3 Macks, Bush, Sutton and Gilbet. Bush will Start Week 1 beside VW and his B/U will be Sutton. Red Backs up BW. Barron starts off as top B/U but is overcome by the rookies mid season.

I proud of our FO and Staff for this draft.......

Go Steelers!!!

Cajun

• Like Like x 1
  15. Destroyer

Destroyer Member

Apr 29, 2019
    Where were you a scout at before signing up here?

16. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    So the 4 is not his post contribution but the years he has been lying in wait? lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Somebody needs a reality check