1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Now Ben is a “racist”

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Apr 11, 2019.

1. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    That would win the Internet

• Like Like x 1
  2. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017

• Like Like x 1
  3. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Interesting how quickly he backtracked.

4. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Now the dancing bear has something to say.......
    Just waiting now for Limas Sweed to chime in

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Yep, this looks real shady to me.

Mendinghall played with Ben for 4 years. If Ben was truly a racist and Mendinghall was truly a man, he should've called him out at any point during those 4 years. He had plenty of opportunity. Waiting until 6 years after the last time you were a Steeler and piggybacking on AB's situation reeks of a giant attention grab.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

Now your just being an a ss. .. Get it ? Colon

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    yeah i dont see fault with someone being more of a critical thinker. I mean there are thousands of professional architects which question the official story . Anyways we should probably return to football related matters. lol

8. Jares

Jares Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2016
    This is just further proof, as if we needed any, that we had some of the worst character guys currently playing in the NFL. Seriously, whoever is supposed to be vetting these guys before they get here should be fired immediately. Mendenhall is insane, Brown is an ego-centric, greedy SOB who almost makes me want to retroactively cheer Burfict's hit on him in the playoff game (okay, that's an exaggeration), and Bell is just greedy (and kind of stupid since he sacrificed long-term money for a short term payout). I hope we get it right in the draft this year.

9. Francoboy

Francoboy Active Member

Dec 5, 2017
    I would like to create a position of team mom. I would be perfect. Raised 2 respectful daughters that know how to use social media without hurting anyone.
    I think some of these guys need a mother around 24 hours a day to keep them out of trouble.
    I'm not even kidding. I have been thinking about this for awhile!

10. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    No offense but, these guys already have mothers that they don't listen to. Besides, team moms only bring soup!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
  12. Daddymac10

Daddymac10 Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    This is the same guy that helped Green Bay win that Superbowl in 2010 with his clutch 4th quarter fumble. Mendenhall has no credibility...

13. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    That ***** already walked it back presumably, under the guise of his Ben being racist as a test case... For equality???

"Clearly it's no fun, when EVERYONE's the accused... Please allow the dialogue in sports to be equal. Why's it so easy to shoot at one player, but not the other? B's not racist. Just like AB's not a dirtbag".

#letsbefair???

F this clown too!!!

So sick of the race card being used in any of the last grasp fashions it ultimately has/is/and will continue to be used. It's beyond boring and tirelessly out played at this point. Not too mention bogus and unjust!

Can't wait for the list of former dummies and their low hanging fruit grabs to disappear. ****s beyond ridiculous.

14. OX1947

OX1947 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    When you have run out of a legit info in an argument, just say the other guy is racist and that will solve all your problems....

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

That pretty much sums it up it seems. Given Jon Gruden's history, I wonder how long he will last? :lolol:

16. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    You know I have been thinking of different Idea's like this myself. But isn't this some of the agent's/team/personal
    responsibility? I could handle these players business, making sure their cars are registered, driving them when they shouldn't be driving.Making sure they have drivers license updated, insurance paid. Making sure of appointments are made and on time. Like a personal assistant.

17. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    This is the problem with the race card, it gets weaponized. When you have a bunch of dumb people who are overly paid and get pampered in a cocoon they lose touch with reality. Nothing is there fault, if someone doesn’t like them or their behavior those people are racists. It’s not because those people just happen not to like that entitled Dhead it’s just racist....

I’ve posted an incident that happened on a golf course I was on with Ben. He was a complete Azzhole to me and the three white guys I was with. He actually didn’t even see my skin or care if I was alive, he’s an elitist super rich Azzhole, but he’s not a racist.

Calling him racist without proof really really hurts the meaning of racism. If someone doesn’t like you it doesn’t mean they are racist. The media is at fault for propagating all this racism btw.

18. BlueSteel

BlueSteel Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2016
    If you think this is bad wait until they have to get rid of MT..I'm afraid it will really get ugly..

19. tyler christopher

tyler christopher Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    There is very few people in this world that have zero percent racism in them at all.... I only know a few out of thousands of people... I forgot the guys name but the receiver from the eagles a few years ago that dropped like 10 N bombs and the black players on eagles were like what ever no big deal.. Michael vick defended him... Even though racism exists both ways there is no reason we can not get along and co exist.... Only clowns right now are defending Brown... He has buried himself.........

20. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    What, are you a clownist??