1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

F Brown!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by dobbler-33, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I agree with this. The Steelers lost that battle but when all is said 'n done, AB lost the war.

2. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    [​IMG]

3. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I for one thought they should have kept AB if for no other reason than not giving in.

I’m now thinking I was mistaken.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 4124life

4124life Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2018
    He’s gonna miss havin a qb who can shake guys off in the pocket extending the play so ab can find an opening. Hope he has fun in Oakland.

5. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    At one point I wasn’t sure if he was just acting crazy to get released and was like eff him, make him stay if the return for him isn’t worth it.

In hindsight, there’s no chance it could have worked out with him on the team. Addition by subtraction for sure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018

Something happened to him, this isn’t any act of a clever fox. We al want to think the best of people but truth is AB is illerate and dumb as a bag of rocks.

He snapped mentally and emotionally when someone like juju came along and challenged his position. Dude is a cancer and there wasn’t a way to keep him.

Grown ass man twitter crap talking a young up and comer shows you his BS.

He won’t be protected on that fake excuse of a team and I doubt he will finish the season.

7. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
  8. KMM

KMM Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2018

I'll be that guy...:smiley1:;)

I said it during the whole thing that the Steelers had no choice but to get rid of him. He was a complete and total cancer. There's was no going back and there was no way keeping him would have been worth any "lesson", "message", or whatever reasoning was used to justify playing hardball with him. It wasn't going to work and the team is better for getting rid of him. Granted the Steelers didn't get much more than used kicking balls for him, but it was worth it just to have him nowhere near this franchise.

9. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Personally I really like AB shooting his mouth off.
    A.) It makes him look bad.
    B.) It going to motivate Ben, Juju, and Tomlin this season further.

Between the whole ordeal and Browns basically owning ever big off season headline.

I think we are going to be looking at a lot of motivated individuals in the 2019 season.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I know AB is the fool here, but I wish JuJu would just not respond to him or this issue. Even trying to retaliate on twitter is a worthless effort. No one winds up looking good.

Let your play on the field do all the talking.

11. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    The responses I saw form JuJu were very reasonable and I don't think he looked bad at all. Maybe he has done more since the ones I saw but JuJu took the high road on the ones I saw.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    @TheTerribleOwl Oh I agree he took the high road, I'm saying just don't reply at all. Its not worth his time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    And he just can't quit. A screenshot of a DM that JJSS sent him when he was in college. Im not even sure why he posted this. If he thinks it makes him look good, he's even less self-aware than I originally thought.

14. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    WTH? I think he's trying to dis JuJu, but it only makes AB look like more of a douche.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    AB is a turd. I’m glad the Steelers flushed him. Here’s to long and tortuous career in Oakland with many losing seasons. I hope he rots there.

16. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    That is funny I can see Belichick talking up Ju Ju in from of Brown with covert intentions of blowing him up lmao.. Super master chess player Bill Belichick

17. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    The two worked great together and helped make each other better. That's what surprised me most about all of this. There was definitely connection with wifi.

They'd know what the other was thinking in different situations.

I see some very difficult and frustrating times for Brown ahead of him.

18. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I don't have Instachat, but if I did the perfect troll response to this would be "You must not have given him any tips because he doesn't run his routes too flat in the end zone."

[​IMG]

19. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

never like him from the get go. his ego always gets in his way and he shows his true colours. never bought his jersey .. good riddens a ss clown

• Like Like x 1
  20. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

I bought his jersey for my son when I refused to buy him a Bell jersey. He wore it to the Cincy game where AB didn't show up. He hasn't put it on since.

• Like Like x 1
  21. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    I'd love to see what Mr. Big Chest had to offer for advise. Brown just making himself looking like more of an ass as he's now mocking a younger player who came to him for advise while in college.

Wow the jealousy is amusing.

I love picturing Gruden's response to all of this. There's going to be heads popping off in Oakland as soon as Brown feels like holding all players accountable lmao

22. LambertsDentist

LambertsDentist Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Although i agree with you that silence would've been his best option, you have to remember that JuJu is still a kid. We can't expect him to show great wisdom at his age. I imagine I'd have shown a lot less restraint had I been in his shoes at that age. Hes already showing more maturity than AB with much less life experience.

23. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

Gruden will have his hands full with AB.

24. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  25. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    I wonder what Gruden is thinking seeing his expensive WR still fixated on his former teammate. Welcome to the psych ward.