1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

F Brown!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by dobbler-33, Apr 7, 2019.

1. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Does this mean Stone and I can’t debate Reindeer either?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  2. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Yeah, Antonio is apparently the emotional equivalent of a high schooler. No way to spin this other than AB is petty as ****.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburg...o-Brown-in-his-place--130980880/#130980880_10

AND it's amazing how professional and mature Ju Ju responds. So yeah Brown is doing a great job of pissing off Steeler fans destroying any legacy he had left while cheering on Ju Ju.

Big year this year for Ju Ju and he gets his big $$$ which is where this team needs to be investing.

Get the popcorn out the drama is only beginning for Gruden and company.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    You were the one saying **** should be moved? I just disagreed. Way to totally overreact.

5. Daddymac10

Daddymac10 Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    I'm not an AB fan & looking forward to him fail in Oakland but he is 100% right. JuJu is a big reason why we didn't make the post season. It was a critical fumble that doomed our season. Winners don't choke in big moments. Ben is another reason throwing game-ending interceptions in red zones. I can't remember one incident where AB cost us a game ...his selfish act is tired but he came to play every game & balled for us...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Maybe, but that's really immature of AB to post something like that on Social media. Oh also AB didn't quite come to play EVERY game?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    You are the one who overreacted. All I suggested that the thread should be moved and you acted like I crucified every hall of famer. Its clear my sarcasm didn't sit well with you. I am sorry for hurting your feelings. In my opinion, again, in my opinion, why give anymore attention to the clown?

• Like Like x 1
  8. TarheelFlyer

TarheelFlyer Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    AB is a study in human behavior and in contradicting himself.

He doesn't need the money, or so he argues, then demands a trade so he can get paid. He says he feels disrespected because he was called out in public, but is constantly calling out our players in public even after he gets traded. Says he didn't quit on team, but the post today about the NO game proves he quit on the team.

AB has thrown the baby out with the bath water. Let me say this....he better hope that BEN wasn't the reason he was a stud. Say hello Mike Wallace. He better hope that Mr. Carr can get him the ball when and where he needs it to make plays. Cause if he can't, he is going to regret leaving the player who "disrespected him" in public. AB has never really played with someone else. 840 catches. How many from someone NOT named Ben. He bet on himself. Good luck going 7-9 the next few years.

9. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I could force myself to deal with that. :smiley1:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Lol. A thread about a current and former Steeler is Steelers Talk.

11. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Really that fumble determined the season? I think there were some games that affected the season outcome more than the Saints game. The 1st game versus the Browns, as well as the 1st game vs the Ravens. The total lack of preparation in the Chiefs and Chargers games. But sure let's side with AB and dump this all at Juju's feet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. NE Missouri Steeler

NE Missouri Steeler Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2017
    Let the official #84 jersey burning begin.

13. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Oh I'm sure one of his 15 career fumbles didn't do us any favors mate.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Francoboy

Francoboy Active Member

Dec 5, 2017
    I'm from the Philly area and listen to Philly sports radio occasionally. I got in the car and the guy was talking about this and how much he hated AB and how classy JuJu responded. I called in to thank him. I am tired of hearing anyone outside of Pittsburgh bowing down to what AB did. I wish I had time to listen to the national shows tomorrow. Will they finally see who was the problem?

15. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Yeah wasn’t there a late season or playoff game against the Bengals 4 or 5 years ago where AB fumbled while running basically untouched in the open field?

16. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Me too. You can catch them on YouTube later in the day. It's what I usually do.

I'm anxious to hear if Stephen A Smith, Max Kellerman, and Dick (head) Wright continue to bash Ben for this whole drama, or will this finally open their eyes that Brown has been the 99% of the problem all along.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Francoboy

Francoboy Active Member

Dec 5, 2017

• Like Like x 5
  18. Francoboy

Francoboy Active Member

Dec 5, 2017
    I think this time he bit off more than he can chew. What NFL player is going to like seeing one of their own getting thrown under the bus.
    I hope they all come after him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

Other NFL players chime in on what a POS AB is.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Yup, he's going to get crucified for that.

Some of his fanboys will still defend him no matter what but he couldn't be more wrong or more of an ahole with that comment.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    I remember him being stripped against the bungles once upon a time. Unfortunately, Google searches just keep hitting on today's melee

• Like Like x 1
  22. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    AB proving himself to be a mental midget in the most obscure way.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Yo Brown!
    You quit on your team!

• Like Like x 1
  24. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Didn’t he step out of bounds on a play he could have won against the Ravens once? Can’t remember, but I think he was clear to the endzone and stepped out.

25. M. Connors

M. Connors Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Such a shame. Saw the downward spiral from Brown starting a few years ago when it went from ill advised but harmless TD celebrations to “Business is Booming” self aggrandizing and putting himself over the team, to full blown narcissistic and sociopathic behavior.

Seizing upon Bell’s situation, he forced himself out of town and lowered his trade value for the team that drafted him in the 6th round and invested in him, just to screw them over one last time. Then he buys a billboard in Pittsburgh thanking the fans when it’s all over *eye roll*.

He’s gone around the bend. He’s in Terrell Owens territory, a guy that became so disenfranchised with the NFL that he refused to accept a HOF induction in Canton, and instead held his own ceremony. The path is clear at this point. My guess is Brown will be on 4 or 5 more teams before his retirement, never sniffing the numbers and team success he had in Pitt. Hope the extra money he bilked from Oakland was worth it.

JuJu is and will be the receiver every team in this league will covet, and I don’t give a damn that he fumbled in the Saints game last year.