1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bells a Jet

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Somebody take the shovel away from Footballidon'thaveaclue. He's making himself look bad & just keeps digging deeper.

2. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Your argument that Scribe ins't on Le'veons level athletically and therefore shouldn't ridicule him is flawed. Scribe isn't ridiculing his ability to play football, his running style, or his pass blocking. He's ridiculing his career and financial decisions which are separate from football. And given Scribe's accomplishments that you are poo-poo'ing, he's more than qualified to make such comments.

Also just a bit of advice......making fun of a mans job or a career and belittling him for such, has zero impact on grown men. It might work as a teenager and in your twenties, but beyond that grown men are usually secure enough in themselves and their lives that doing such goes in one ear and out the other. You'll see when you get there. Do you actually think that Scribe reads your rhetoric, stops and reflects, then feels shame and embarrassment for what he does? That tactic might, actually definitely, work to kids your age, but trust me, Scribe is just chuckling when you write that silly drivel.

Seriously, right?

You can tell that Scribe has hit a never and triggered Analyst. in every post for the last two pages you can just feel the rage as his posts have become giant incoherent rambling messes.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    And that's really saying something. :lolol:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SteelAU

SteelAU Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    Although, I think Bell is saying things about Ben to help deflect on his weaker contract he got in the end, The consensus seems to be that Ben is not a great leader to the other players in that locker room.
    The fact that he has never won the team MVP award after, what, 15 years, shows that he is not liked by the majority of players in a way that influenced them to vote for him.
    Now, if that is how Ben is, then that's on the other players to accept that and simply be a good teammate too. If they need that strong leadership from their QB, Ben is simply not that type.
    He is a winner, just not a natural leader.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. dirty

dirty Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I just wonder who's going to beat off defenders for Bell in NY?

6. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    That's a load of garbage from word one. You have been pushing a set of opinions since day one. You pick and choose others who agree with you to try to prop up your idiocy. That you won't even take responsibility for what you post here makes you even worse than I thought. You not only lack a clue, you lack credibility and accountability.

I'll give your attack on my career the lack of attention it deserves.

Your last few sentences are everything that is wrong with you. You are a sycophant to an immature jackass who metaphorically pissed on his teammates. I'm actually embarrassed for you now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    This, if true, is a HUGE problem. To paraphrase Steve Allen, "the world can't do without English professors but it can sure do without college athletes!"

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Bell is talking out of his ass to save face, this clown thought he was going to reset the RB market :roflmao:. The players cleaning out his locker they were joking around, there wasn't anything valuable in there.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Yes
    Yes, this is the Steeler's message board,so why are you still talking about ex Steelers? Smh

12. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    I believe it's also illegal now in some places, especially if you're using a phone.

13. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Because he is still relevant to the Steelers. What he did didn't just affect last year's team. I has an impact going forward, too. Also, because said ex-Steeler is still criticizing a current member of the team, trying to shift some blame for last year's debacle away from himself.

14. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    This is going well

15. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Remember that it's courtesy to check that your annual earnings equal or surpass those you may be criticising before attempting any disagreement.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  16. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    But, why do you care? You are,supposedly, a grown adult that's taking something way too personal. You have no personal investment or involvement in any of these situations. Let it go and move on. Ben, Bell or Brown care if you come to their defense or blame them. This is when the hate comes into play.

17. VTSteelerfan

VTSteelerfan Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2016
    They are who we thought they were.

• Like Like x 1
  18. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Like I said I echo the sentiments of the hall of Famers and analysts. Literally every claim I make I reference one of them to back it up. I'm not a no name English teacher trying to comment on sports as if I know anything about and pulling **** out of my ass like you are. Like I said focus more on moving up that department list instead of worrying about anybody in sports who are all more relevant and successful than you. You can believe what you want about me what some English professor at a college says means nothing had you been a hall of fame athlete or someone more important maybe then I'd care about what you say but I don't especially now that you've really finally admitted to who you are LMAO.

19. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    He shouldn't be ridiculing him for that as will because that 25 million he got is far more impressive than whatever the English professors name is came close to ever getting. He should be worried about himself and not guys making millions.

20. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I'm talking in the confines of sports. Not in life.

21. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    How about doing something in the sports before critcizing people with credentials and cache in that world. Until then anything you said about them is not as their integrity and credibility within that realm is much higher than yours. And he is nobody to matchup with lmao.

22. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Who?

23. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Maybe he is. Who knows..but what did Hines ward, Ryan clark. Joey porter, Sanders, etc.. have to save? Ab and leveon are not the only two guys to say these things about ben.

24. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    And it's funny. You think when he tries to say things about me oh hes not triggered but when I say things about him I'm triggered? Logic maybe? Hes some college professor on a message board trying to **** on someone like leveon who he doesnt scratch the surface of success wise. Do you seriously think I care about anything he said. Maybe if that was big Ben in disguise it would effect me but from someone like him? Lol no.

25. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Trust if I cared about the opinions of the people on this board I would have left long time ago. This is a Steelers board. Not an NFL board. Expect the responses here for the most part to bias and not objective.

• Agree Agree x 1