1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

my first mock draft posting myself

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by steel1031, Mar 16, 2019.

1. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    my uncle (steel1031) always posts this for me and this time I am doing it myself. first I want to say hey to freak fontana. I loved reading his stuff when I was learning about this board.

I hope we keep all 10 picks but I am sure we will not. have a chance to really add depth to the defense

rd 1 Greedy Williams cb LSU not a huge need now but to good to pass up

rd2 Mack Wilson ilb Alabama again, may not be there but if he is. To good to pass up. lsu fan here

rd3 Deebo Samual wr south Carolina

rd3 David Irons ilb west Virginia I seen him play a few games and he plays fast

rd4 Isaiah Buggs Dt Alabama

rd5 Ben Banogu olb TCU

rd6 Foster Moreau TE LSU

rd6 Evan Worthington s Colorado

rd6 James Williams rb Washngton ST

rd 7 Oliseameka Udoh ot Elon

Feedback is appreciated. I love the draft and love reading this board. you guys are a lot of fun and very knowledgable

• Like Like x 2
  2. mrn6

mrn6 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I like it.. nice job

3. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Disagree with rounds 1 and 2. Picks one and two in round 3 sadly will not happen as neither will be available; round 6 doubly so. The others I would not mind.

Regarding one and two however, I do not disagree with the players as much I do the positions themselves in the order they are being drafted. Too many events have happened in Free Agency thus far.

Steven Nelson has shut that door regarding corner help in Round One. Pittsburgh also bringing the HOUSE to Michigan's Pro Day is another. Not too many scenarios in which Pittsburgh acquires these two positions within the first two rounds this way.

As you stated though, this is your first mock draft and you selected players whom you believe will assist Pittsburgh all the same. For that, I thank you for your input! Keep posting them! :applaud::)

4. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Nice Job, I hope your interest in football keeps burning bright. Mine has for
    over 50 years. I still get excited every draft of who the Steelers will take.
    Being my hometown team. Some feel I am all too passionate about the Steelers. I am not
    bothering anyone I just love the game of football.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I see that SEC heavy drafts run in the family ;)

I do think a number of these players will go higher, but you never know. I like Moreau quite a bit, but I think his appropriate value is the 4th round, maybe even the 3rd. He was underutilized as a receiver by LSU, but the ability is there on tape when he was used. I like Buggs to push MCullers (probably push him right off of the roster).

In the 1st, I don’t think I go for Greedy. His tape is a bit to boom or bust for me.

6. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    He is actually mor eof a homer than me. Lol he wants them to draft moreau so bad he cant stand it. He got to meet him last year at a baseball game. Super guy.

He is off alot. Probably a rd off on all but 3 picks. Naturally is is holding out hope they trade up for white. Lol

7. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Freak seems to have moved on, he hasn’t posted in a long time. Thats too bad.

I prefer Murphy to Greedy in rd one and Pratt to Wilson for rd 2.

Rest looks pretty good.

8. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Nice work!

I like the Buggs pick in the 4th. With Dunbar here, that could be a real possibility.

I'm not a fan of Banogu from TCU, he's stiff as heck

Moreau in the 6th would be a great pick and I love James Williams, I think he makes an impact for whoever gets him.