1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Browns fans think OBJ taking them to SB

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Ytownsteeler, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Ytownsteeler

Ytownsteeler Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2015
    I got a text from a relative who is a browns fan saying they can now make the super bowl. I replied to him that he better not make his super bowl reservation for Miami just yet. Did anyone hear his comment from out of the country. Wow is all he had to say to reporter and he stumbled to get those words out. OBJ is a injury prone WR who hates to go over the middle. He also is the second biggest WR Diva to AB and loves the party lifestyle of the big glamour cities like NY and Paris and somehow he is going to be thrilled to be in the mistake by the lake. Also, the amazing QB was 7-7 last year and near the bottom of the league in most QB stats. Prediction.....OBJ wants a new contract...then get hurt by week 7. QB goes through sophmore slump in NFL because teams have film on his weaknesses and the browns go 6-10 like they do in their better years.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    He didnt want to play with Eli. He will connect better with Baker on and off the field. He also has Jarvis landry there who is his best friend from LSU and he their WR coach from lsu that helped recruit Odell is the WR coach in cle. He also will be motivated after he felt the giants essentially just gave up on him. Good for Cle but even with all the studs they have on offense I think the defense is what we should most worry about. They are loaded on that side...

3. aces4me

aces4me Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Vegas thinks that as well. After that trade the odds of the Browns to win the Super Bowl went from 30-1 to 14-1. Behind only Pats, Chiefs, Rams and Saints.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. tyler christopher

tyler christopher Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    That was not just from beckam trade it was from all there trades

5. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Trust me, living in the Cleveland area having grown up as a Steeler fan, I can get a bet from multiple Browns fans every single year that they are going to win the division, go deep in the playoffs, win the Superbowl! They are probably the most football dumb fans on the planet

6. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    I can't believe the Browns are being discussed as a Super Bowl favorite. They'll find a way to only win 8 games because Browns.

7. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Keep in mind that Vegas odds are not predicated on what they believe the outcome will be, but are predicated on where they think the money will be spent. There are a lot of Browns fans who will be betting on the Browns this year

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I'm going to start drinking now and hold it until Midway through the football season just so I can pee in all of the Browns fans Wheaties

9. pellynch14

pellynch14 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    They may not get to the SB but they will beat us twice this year and win the division

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I can't wait for Browns to do nothing and end up losing players because they want to get paid.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Junebug

Junebug Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2018
    Some of you need to take your Steeler blindfolds off and realize that this Brown's team is NOT the "old" Browns team. Whether you want to admit it or not, they ARE becoming a very good team, and WE are not as good as they are right now. Personally, I LIKE the fact that the Browns are a legitimate team now, bring back the rivalry of the '70's. Loved those years. But you all saying "the Browns are still the Browns" need to wake up. They are very much improved, while we are very much in decline. I know everyone thinks we're going to just win every year because, hey, we're the Steelers. Well, we need to quit reading the history book, living on the reputation of those former teams, and start realizing that nothing last forever......success or failure......things run in cycles.....the Steelers have had a good run, while the Browns were down, but that cycle is turning......whether you all want to admit it or not. At least I'm honest with myself, and I think the next 5 or so years of Steeler football are going to be rebuilding years. Ben will be gone, and all the Steeler glory he brought will be a thing of the past.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    Tell your relative to bet a tattoo on it if they are so sure. If Browns makes SB I’ll give them $500, if they don’t make it, they need to tattoo Steelers on their forehead and a silhouette of my balls on their neck.

13. tyler christopher

tyler christopher Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    The one thing that still makes me think the browns are still the browns is that vernon trade.... Vernon flat out stinks and there gonna pay him 20 million a year........ Giant fans were loving that........ Plus he can not even stay on the field.........

14. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Time to re-activate Kimo O, just for one game this year. Nuff said. :rolleyes:

15. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Kings rise and Kings fall. The Browns look like they are about to be kings of the AFC North.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    they have had 2 winning seasons in 20 years lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Junebug

Oct 1, 2018
    Things change. Look up the Steelers history. We sucked for a long time. My gosh, the thing I hate about some Steeler fans is the arrogance that they think we're always gonna be a Super Bowl team, and everybody else in our division sucks. I'm old enough and wise enough to know that isn't true. I can also respect other teams and not always think they're pushovers, just because we're "The Steelers". Face it gang, NOBODY is afraid of "The Steelers" anymore, nor should they be. Quit living on past Steeler teams successes. We're NOT them......not anymore. Almost EVERY sports talk show I've watched today thinks the Browns are BETTER than any other team in our division. They ALL can't be wrong. Take off your blinders, Steeler Nation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Da_Cranberry

Jan 22, 2018
    Idgaf their nickname is still
    Brown stain.

I’m a Steelers fan and I hope you are too, why else be on here. F the Browns, go on their forum to blow them. I think they suck, I think the ravens and bengals suck too. Doesn’t matter if we suck, they suck even more.

One of the funniest things about being a fan is to hate on every other team, every fan base does it, so chill.

There is only one thing that will help me get my ultimate wish, and that involves the Browns taking our division. That is the straw that breaks the Tomlin back. That’s doesn’t mean they are good if they win out crap division it means we suck.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Junebug

Oct 1, 2018
    I'm a Steeler fan......probably longer than you've been alive..........but I also don't walk around with my eyes closed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Da_Cranberry

Jan 22, 2018
    You know I got love for your old azz. Just means you been wrong for a long azz time.

In all seriousness anyone betting the Browns go to the SB is an idiot. Same hype as jimmy g and 49ers last year.

Hate to say it but any rational better picks the cheats, rams, chiefs. It’s the same crap every year until we step up.

21. Junebug

Oct 1, 2018
    Oh, I in no way think the Browns are going to the SuperBowl. I guess my posts just show my frustration with the current Steeler organization. If I didn't care, it wouldn't bother me so much. Yea, I'm old....my favorite Steeler teams were from the '70's, so I'm definitely and old fart. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. Da_Cranberry

Jan 22, 2018
    I understand you on that subject. I’ve never been more upset about our team than the last few years. Watching a classy organization devolve into letting punk azz little egomaniacs players take over our team has been painful.

I think it shows how much it affects us as a fan base when we get worked up about this stuff. The headlines are embarrassing. There is no rational reason for me think we are going to be good next year but I can’t take my blinders off and hope we make some noise.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    My friends, look at their line up, they have more talent than we have.
    They should be able to play with anybody. It pains me to say this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    The browns are that kid thats too small to play with the big kids and u rub them on the head and say go home rusty.. That's what they will always be

25. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    OBJ IS taking them to the Super Bowl. I just read that he has 52 extra tickets for his teammates!

• Agree Agree x 1