1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Keep AB

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by burghfan58, Mar 8, 2019.

1. burghfan58

burghfan58 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    If we don’t get anything in return, I say keep him. Then apologize for his treatment and promise to tray him fairly going forward. I mean fairly, no special treatment. He will be treated fairly just like everyone else. He misses a meeting... Fine him! He is late Fine him! He post chaotic negative complaints about the Steelers or his Grammy...Fine him! Throws tantrum on sideline or in practice...Fine him! Make sure he gets the message he will be treated fairly just like everyone else!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Fairly? Come on man!

3. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    No, and stop drinking and posting

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    I sorta get what you’re saying but instead of fair treatment, I say bottom of the barrel treatment. He agreed to work here and got paid handsomely. He now wants to act like a disgruntled employee, so treat him like one .
    Force his hand , call his bluff , make him put his money where his mouth is ect. ect ..

5. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I agree I say keep him, then the next time they play the Bengals with Burfict playing for a change instead of being suspended , make this crying ***** run a cross route so Burfict can take his head off again. THE END

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  6. 69-2now

69-2now Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    Tighten the screws up in his head and I'd be happy if he stayed.

7. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    We need an end to the drama and distractions. Therefore, we need him gone (if anyone will take his immature ass).. Period.

8. Spartacus

Spartacus Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I used to be in the "Keep Him" camp. Not anymore. Get rid of this idiot.

9. bobby

bobby Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2015
    This team as a whole needs a complete attitude change. Keep team issues in the locker room. It all starts with Tomlin. He needs to coach and quit the just one of the guys way. i agree if they cant get what they want keep him make him hold out. the worst thing that can happen is he goes somewhere else and see him doing the river dance at heinz in another teams colors. If he starts to e a cancer in the locker room fine or suspend him

10. Steelhammer92

Steelhammer92 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    He's completely gone.. Checked out.. Living in his own universe. Maybe some day he'll become humbled when he's old and retired.. Not now, not while he's still in the limelight. This team needs a serious attitude adjustment.

11. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    The reason I do not like the "trade him at all costs" thought...has nothing to do with losing Mr. Big Head ...but setting a precedent that if you want out...act stupid till you get your way....for the next guy who wants to leave.

HACK

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Sadly he got his way. Got the money and Pitt only got a 3rd rounder back..

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Tonight's trade just proved I was right all along when I said they needed to keep Brown. This is a disgrace.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. bobby

bobby Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2015
    Best thing about this trade is he will always trail Hines ward in receptions, yards and TDs as a Steeler

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1