1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Antonio brown prediction

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TOMSTEEL88, Mar 8, 2019.

1. TOMSTEEL88

TOMSTEEL88 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    I bet that ******* team New England patriots will get him . just saying and it makes me puke if he plays for that ******* owner and cheating fake ass organization. screw the NFL if he does bunch of over paid thugs

2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    who gives a sh!t

lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
  4. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

If you hate the Pats, and you sound like you do, you should be rooting your heart out that NE gets him. AB will be a cancer and a distraction there too. It could crumble the empire. That is why I don't see NE making a move for him.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    If NE is willing to give up a 1st for Brown, then I say send him there. Beggars cant be choosers. The Steelers are beggars right now. NE would be stronger and the Steelers would be weaker, but at least it would be over. I'm not sure this team is going anywhere anyways.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I predict that AB will regret leaving the Steelers for the rest of his life no matter where he lands. Now Big Ben just needs to get another SB ring because ...you know...karma for AB.

Edit: & JuJu gets SB MVP. lol, sorry Gatorade coolers.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Not if he lands in NE.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Steelhammer92

Steelhammer92 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    i don't think AB cares about SB rings.. Stats and $$$ are all he cares about. if the Raiders pay him more money and he never sniffs the playoffs for the rest of his career, i'm sure he'll be just as happy.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Yep, even in New England. Belicheat won't coddle AB like Tomlin did.

10. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I have come to the conclusion they ain't gonna deal him. Nobody wants this circus. What that means? I dont know

11. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I think the Steelers are the one's messing up the negotiations. On one hand you want to rid yourself of him and then out of the other side of their face ... they're dogging him and putting any and every negative thing out there that they can say. This organization is in trouble.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    AB is doing a pretty good job of putting negative stuff out there on his own.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. burghfan58

burghfan58 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    AB doesn’t want traded! He just wants his @$$ kissed. Ain’t gonna happen in Pittsburgh!

14. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I've been saying for at least 3 days now that he will end up in NE and turn into a model team player. They have the knack for pulling that crap off.

Everything else has been an F5 tornado and he will go gently into the night landing in his best comfort zone. ESPN will have a blushing crush all next season with his chemistry with the QB GOAT.

15. Lambert

Lambert Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Landing in Buffalo would have been hysterical.

16. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Screw that! NE first is basically a 2nd anyway! The impact you want in a first rounder is gone by then!

17. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    It's funny because I'm thinking the exact opposite. Bill Bilicheck of all people would have no interest in Brown. Brown is far worse than Terrell Owens, Ochocinco, or Randy Moss.

He's on record saying basically it's his way or the highway for any future team that he'd sign with.

18. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    What are the Steelers saying? All I'm seeing is Brown sabotaging the Steelers' attempts to get a deal done - to the point where I think they will be able to build a fantastic case against him when they suspend him without pay and go after bonus money that they've paid him.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Huh?!?!

Oh. You're one of those.

People wrapped up in the whole cult of personality of AB. He can do no wrong, doncha know?

Ben is a monster. Tomlin sucks out loud. The Steelers organization are nazis out to run a good black man down.

Ok...

Not a single soul disputes AB's work ethic or on-field production. By those measures, I'd want 22 of him on any team. But mentally, the dude is GONE. I really would like someone to quiz him - live - on what he had for breakfast. I guarantee he answers incorrectly.

Either the Steelers have hid his empty headed, egotistical, assholeish ways VERY well for years, or something has gone very wrong inside his head recently. (Which makes Rosenhouse or whatever his name is even more of a POS)

And, BTW... even IF Ben is every bit as bad as ALL of his detractors would have you believe: it still doesn't excuse AB's actions. Just food for thought.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Oh you're one of those people that hate another person and take it personal ... of something that you have Zero control over. And, neither parties in this case .... don't know you or care about your sarcastic comments ... lol

21. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    So is the organization. You want a player gone? Send him packing ... don't present him on a garbage can lid and expect suitors to come knocking your door down

22. 69-2now

69-2now Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    It was mentioned several weeks ago that there was no way he would be traded to NE, Balt., or Clev.

23. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Still waiting for an answer on the Steelers "dogging him and putting any and every negative thing out there that they can say." Are you just making this up, or can you actually point to anything negative the Steelers have said? We can certainly point to reams of negativity spewed by Brown.

24. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Then this came out, dispelling that notion.

"However, Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert told reporters Wednesday at the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis that no teams have been eliminated from a potential Brown trade."

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pa...m-has-been-eliminated-any-antonio-brown-trade

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    It's bad all over.