1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheaters Do Win

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Da_Cranberry, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    I told you guys, Jesus it’s really going to happen. I did everyone to jinx them, even bet on them but I had the under which ruined my damn 4 bet parley. F these guys

2. TOMSTEEL88

TOMSTEEL88 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    I F-ING HATE New England

3. NE Missouri Steeler

NE Missouri Steeler Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2017
    I hope Edelman gets drug tested again..... but probably not until next fall........

It's been a couple weeks without Pittsburgh Dad, but I have a feeling there will be one on Tuesday.

4. Jares

Jares Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2016
    If they get 6 only New England fans, the sports media, and people who don't want to admit that cheating happened will think it equals our 6. Tuck Rule and two cheating scandals, no matter how often people try to defend it and try to minimize it they never have a good answer to these two questions: "If their cheating attempts really had no effect on the outcome of the games then why would they even bother to do it?" "Why would the equipment people in New England deflate Tom's footballs without telling him or asking his preferences?" Common sense practically screams that no competent organization would risk breaking a rule if breaking that rule wasn't an advantage. It also defies logic that the equipment people would just deflate balls because they felt like it and never tell their QB about it since he needs to feel comfortable with them.

I'd feel the same way even if I weren't a Steeler fan.

5. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    And sometimes the Cheaters get caught!!! Robert Kraft

6. Da_Cranberry

Jan 22, 2018
    That he did, but he still got off before they caught him lmfao

• Like Like x 1
  7. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Aside from the fact this happened to the owner of the most hated franchise in sports, it just doesn't add up. The 3 big names (so far) that the Jupiter PD leaked caught up in this sting could fly any "masseuse" they wanted to have on a private jet to their own pad. Why would 3 billionaires walk/sneak into a cheesy corner shopping center to get a "massage" or more? Perhaps they were lured in as potential investors but even that is a weak case. IDK - maybe it helps with the fantasy for old rich dudes like this. While the sting has been going on for a long time apparently, maybe the "big name leaks" were an attempt to get that loser in Chicago off the front page. If so, mission accomplished. What a bizarre world we're part of (mainly as spectators). :shrug:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Da_Cranberry

Jan 22, 2018
    I don’t get it at all. I saw the pics of the women and man are they rough..... I really want to believe cheats and kraft will get theirs but even if it’s true I don’t think NFL can or will do anything significant to them

9. standupsteelerguy

standupsteelerguy Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2017
    Depends on what you call significant and who you're talking about when you say to "them". Kraft will get a HUGE fine and suspended, as should happen. The Patriots wont lose draft picks. those types of penalties are reserved for competitiveness issues, like the Gates. No picks will be lost, the owner will be punished, not the team.