1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Flacco to the Broncos...

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Junebug, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    And making bad trades for QB's

Flacco's best 5 remaining games aren't in the same world as Manning.

2. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    They seem to try harder, work harder not afraid to take chances.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Elway needed to get rid of Vance. He was in way over his head.

4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Agreed but, I'm talking about the Fire Tomlin crowd

5. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I realize that demanding the firing of a guy with Tomlin's success is tough but have you thought about the alternative? You cannot change a leopards spots, especially after you have allowed him to systematically create the dumpster fire that he has. Players simply won't respond to a false bravado that isn't what they have been used to from him. We have all been rewarded by the Rooney's impeccable ownership creating the culture we all love, now we will simply have to accept the stupidity of their rule as it bites them in the ass ......... but we don't have to like it!

6. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I agree that Tomlin's time is up. I'm comparing what Elway has done to all the people on here that call for Tomlins head after every loss. It's been going on for years! Fire the guy. Just have a qualified replacement, at least, in mind before you do it! Otherwise, you might end up like the Broncos or Chargers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    If Colin Kaepernick ever comes back to the NFL, his colusion case just settled last week, I can see him going to Baltimore. He seems to fit their current QB type. Sitting behind RGIII for now would let him get accustomed from being out of the league for so long.

Plus there's the Harbaugh connection.

8. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    If that ****tard comes back to the NFL I hope very pass he ever throws gets intercepted and then he can take his BS on a world wide tour crying how all the defensive backs in the NFL were out to get him and that's why they intercepted all of his passes.

9. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    It's been reported that the Ravens were ready to offer him a deal a couple years ago........until his girlfriend opened her big mouth. I wouldn't offer again were it me!

10. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    If Dupree ever becomes good at sacking the QB, we can build a defense around him.