1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

AB

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Disco1981, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Your types are funny because when they lose an argument they run in circles to make the other person out to be saying things they never were to begin with.

To be honest, I don't have the time and energy to play those games. I called you out on what you stated providing facts exposing your argument as flawed.

My work is done here lmao

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    After reading AB's incoherent streams of consciousness on Twitter, I'm concerned.

I refuse to believe someone can be that stupid. That unable to construct an even halfway understandable 2-3 sentences.

Get him to a neurologist. The man is in trouble and we're arguing over trade value.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    So Lawrence taylor, Michael Irvin, cris Carter etc.. were intolerable?

Also I never said he's not accountable for his actions but the off the field stuff you keep bringing up has nothing to do with why hes leaving pittsburgh.. that's why it holds no relevance to this conversation.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Off the field has nothing to do with it. Several players that had problems and deep demons off the field still produced ar a high level. All of this strictly about on the field and within the organization. That's why someone like Michael Irvin wasnt ridiculed as a player(and was looked upon as a leader) like T.O who had zero off the field problems. The off the field is irrelevant to why he is leaving the team. He is leaving the team because of stuff within the organization. The team isnt cutting him or trying to get rid 9f him because his off the field problems and even with the stunts he pulled on the field they STILL wanted to mend the fences and work it out. He said NO. Not them...

5. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    You didnt point anything out because I never once specified who said or did what. I could have been talking about either or. But you can keep trying to think you did something lol.

6. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Grasping? Way out in left field thought...

So, AB is doing his daily/ constant incoherent babbling on social media...It HAS to be driving down his trade value immensely...And I don't think the Steelers accept say, a 7th round draft pick...

I this senerio, and his ****ed up scrambled brain...The Steelers would have no choice but retain him...

He knows ( again in his mind ) that he's in the best situation, But he has gotten himself in so deep, that this is his " way off the wall thinking "...

I'll come back, Have a great QB and system that feeds me, translating into individual numbers ( which is all I care about )...People will now be watching Ben and Tomlin more closely, As to see if there is not preferential treatment, and they're not " picking " on me, their fault...

He has a great year, and the spin is look " they clamped down on BEN AND TOMLIN " See what I have been saying all along, it was THEM not me!

7. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
  8. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    what did he say im at work lol

9. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    He now wants to be known as " Big Chest " instead of AB...Now this IS smart!

Better yet, He should call himself DD...Big Ben will be making passes at him all the time...Sorry lol!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  10. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Peter king suggested that he is driving down his value in an effort to be cut, that way he holds the cards on where he goes and plays and for how much

11. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015

There's only

If you really want to see him sweat, you should watch him try to read a book!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  12. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I'm starting to think that as well. No one plunges this quickly. He could be trying to do 2 things:

1) Control which team he goes to by getting released
    2) Hurt the Steelers so they can't profit off him getting rid of him

13. Nj43

Nj43 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Have to think the Steelers and Rooney realize what he is doing no?? Can’t wait to see what happens after Rooney and AB have the meeting

14. Hoot

Hoot Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2018
    This appears to be exactly what he is after. The problem in the logic is that other GM's and Owners will now be reluctant to give him guaranteed money knowing the guy is already trying to get out one contract commitment. I sure has hell wouldn't. Of course, it only takes one owner willing to pay him (and someone will).

15. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    Brown is smoking some kind of crack. Damn.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Steelcitian

Steelcitian Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    I unfollowed Antiono Clown on Twitter about a month ago-I can't take anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    I keep talking all kind if **** on him...Thought for sure he would block me by now

18. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    With the way this organization is about pride and their integrity I just dont see a scenario where he does come back.

19. Ryand877

Ryand877 Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2018

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    What is the way that your force you way out of somewhere you dont want to be? Make the situation so bad and toxic that you leave the organization no choice but to parts ways in order to foster a winning culture. Players across sports do it all the time it's called "forcing" your way out.

21. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    There we have it ladies and gentleman!!

Straight from the official source!

22. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    Well, at least this nightmare can be over. So annoying. Pittsburgh needs to trim the fat. It may suck right now but it'll so much better long term.

23. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Im bringing up off field stuff because when it happens repeatedly, it's a distraction in the locker room. You cannot separate off field and on field stuff when it happens as frequently as it does with AB.

Nice try, but Im talking about Ben vs AB, not general criticisms of Ben.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    AB is gone, yet the poison remains.
    Let the rebuild begin!

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Steelers89

Steelers89 Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Without A.B., this isn't a SB caliber team. This organization is such a mess right now.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.