1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Kareem Hunt

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Disco1981, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Big30

Big30 Member

Jan 8, 2019
    They already dangerous lol

2. Big30

Big30 Member

Jan 8, 2019
    They already dangerous lol

3. Big30

Big30 Member

Jan 8, 2019
    Y cause he was attacked and defended himself really wtf would u have done really hell u act like he beat the **** out of her man he didn’t really do **** that would have him banned from the nfl man stfu

4. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Ok let's all pump the brakes on the Clowns being some great team. Yeah they have improved but you know what they still didn't have a winning record in how long? It isn't like they have been some good team with a few down years, they have been a joke. Yeah I know they had a rookie qb and a young team but I have heard this before, I need to see more than 7 wins in a season and 8 over the last 3 before I go putting them as division leaders. jmo

As for Hunt I thought the same thing about wow a bad PR move then I heard them talking on the radio about how he is from Ohio and played for Toledo. This may have been the best place for him to go as far as the least public out lash. Not to mention he hasn't been punished yet so there is a chance he won't even play this season.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Brownsgal

Brownsgal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2018
    The reaction to this has been very mixed around here, I would say with the majority being against this signing.

I don't know how I feel about it yet. I like the team we had before him. There are a lot of talented, and actually good young men on this team. I hate to see a bad egg come in when we just got rid of the last one. I don't think I am making sense. I will write on it another time.

But, it's not going over well here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell noted during Super Bowl week that if Hunt were signed by an NFL team "the clubs understand he'll go on the Commissioner's Exempt List at that point in time until the discipline process has concluded whether there is discipline or not discipline we will finish the investigation and then make a determination."

Rapoport also reported that Hunt, who has been undergoing alcohol and anger management counseling, has had his meeting with NFL investigators regarding the three incidents under review.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...leveland-browns-sign-running-back-kareem-hunt

7. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    Exactly as I predicted. Every single time the Clowns trend upwards they shoot themselves in the foot. I don't give a crap if Hunt is the best RB, I wouldn't want a guy known for beating women influencing my team. And before anyone says allegedly, there is video of it.

Even if we lost AB & Bell we will still be 1 or 2 in the division, Clowns will self implode and won't win more than 6 games. They don't have the coaches.

8. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    The hunt signing will backfire badly.... can 2 rb1's coexist in the same backfield????
    Somebody is going to be very unhappy with their lack of production.... . Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Junebug

Junebug Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2018
    Please point me to the nearest successful NFL team with a roster of nothing but wholesome clean guys, Hell forget successful, point me to ANY NFL team that has that. Steelers included. Our roster ain't exactly "choir boys".