1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Lowest rated Super Bowl in 10 years!

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by SDOT, Feb 4, 2019.

1. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    I told you we witnessed the death of the NFL last night. If only Pittsburgh had balls like New Orleans we could have really stuck it to them the last 2 years but nope! Just sit around and take this forced legacy at our expense. I bet NO makes the Super Bowl next year to make up for it. We all know Jesse scored and should have boycotted like them.

2. Ytownsteeler

Ytownsteeler Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2015
    After the NFL has rigged the game for the Patriots to win every year with the four tds called back against their opponents last year and the pass interference phantom calls to take down Jax in last years AFC championship to the mysterious roughing the passer call in this years afc championship, people feel the integrity of the league is in question and its as staged as a hamilton play. NFL refs screwed the steelers in New Orleans and stole that game from us by calling pass inteference on every third down to save the saints. Hope league crashes and burns and I hate the boring ass league propped up patriots.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. OX1947

OX1947 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    No one gives a **** about New Orleans. And ratings mean dick in 2019. Get with the times people.

4. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    The death of the NFL :facepalm:, over 100 million still watched the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    How are you claiming the league is rigged for NO when you just saw the worst non call in history against the Saints? It shouldn't matter on one play, our team's talent is better than everyone else's. We should be blowing these fools out the water and not let inconsistent calls determine games. Every team gets screwed out of calls.

6. Jares

Jares Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Don't forget overturning the fumbled punt with no evidence.

Tell the advertisers that ratings don't matter in 2019.

7. Go 'lers

Go 'lers Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2015
    This thread needs addressing...

1. The NFL does NOT "rig" games for the Patriots. This is a loser's argument I hear all the time living in Ohio when Browns and Bengals fans ***** about the Steelers. Stop it!

2. Who gives one good goddamn about how low the ratings were for the Super Bowl, the Pat's still won! I doubt they'll care about the Neilson numbers. Our Super Bowl XL game was an ugly game as well that people liked to **** on, did it matter to us what THEY thought?? No.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. quark12000

quark12000 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2015
    We're permitted to express our opinions, just like you. Don't tell people what to post. You're not an admin.

9. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Plus the international numbers! I'd bet only the world cup coverage gets more viewers worldwide!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    Exactly. That was a boring game that I turned off but none of those chowderheads cared. If it were the Steelers and the score was 2-0 and we won I wouldn't give one f. Nor would I care if only the Pittsburgh crowd watched it. If the NFL was going to rig it, it would be LA vs some NY team, or for us or NO, we have bigger fan bases.