1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

DEAR DEFENSIVE COACHES NEXT YEAR

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by TOMSTEEL88, Jan 21, 2019.

1. TOMSTEEL88

TOMSTEEL88 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    This is for all the defensive coaches for next year ......
    when playing the patriots next year please cheap shot Marsha Brady and his lover Julie Edelman . Do whatever it takes to knock these two out of football. take the 15 yard penalty . who cares whatever it takes to knock these two crybabies out

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    You should send your letter to the Rams

3. standupsteelerguy

standupsteelerguy Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2017
    You should be ashamed of yourself, real Steelers fans don't root for players to get injured. I've been a fan for 30 years. This new generation of Steelers fans with their feelings of entitlement needs to learn how to understand sportsmanship and class. I've watched the pats beat the Steelers several times over the years too, they beat us fair and square, like it or not that's fact not opinion. I still remember deion Branch waving bye-bye after the long catch on his way to the endzone in the 2003 AFC championship game, he earned that right beating the coverage.

You sir make the rest of us look bad. Your parents should have raised you better.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TOMSTEEL88

Nov 17, 2014
    hey standupsteeler guy . SCREW YOU. Don't you ever bring my parents into this. My parents raised me right *******. I come from a military family so go F yourself you butt crying F ing liberal

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I am done hating on the Patriots. The Steelers could be the Patriots if they had better leadership. The Steelers are more than capable of beating any team that participated in the AFC playoffs, if not for the horrible coaching gaffs, and endless amounts of nonsense that goes on here. I am done hating on New England for doing things the way I wish the Steelers would. All that being said, I hope they lose by 50 to the Rams.

6. quark12000

quark12000 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2015
    If the Steelers ever cheated like New England, I'd stop being a Steelers fan. I don't want them to be like the Patriots - ever.

7. steelersfan35

steelersfan35 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2016
    You know, as much as it sucks to see New England win again & again, we would feel the same way if other teams won all the time like New England. For example, look how people reacted when the Penguins won back to back cups: we loved it, while other people complained about us.

8. quark12000

Dec 27, 2015
    Again, NE are cheaters. Proven cheaters. Don't equivocate.

9. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    If your parents did raise you right, you sure have a funny way of showing it

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Are you really Gregg Williams?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  11. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    People hated on the Steelers in the 70s. People STILL hate on the Yankees. Outside of Dallas, I don't remember many people hating the 49ers

12. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I hated the Niners even though they had a great Western Pa QB in Joe Montana. Still the greatest QB of all time.

• Like Like x 1
  13. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Agreed!!

14. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    The only thing I remember about that team that was annoying, were the fans! Montana, Rice, Clark, Lott...………...plus, Huey Lewis and The News!

15. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    I know but this Patriot dominance is getting ridiculous. Seriously Brady do you have a life? I would think you would. Most QBs after winning 2 or 3 championships start to look at hanging it up to move onto other things. This is borderline obsession.

16. quark12000

Dec 27, 2015
    When he signed that contract with Mephistopheles, there must have been a clause about how the devil can't take his soul while he's still playing.

17. standupsteelerguy

Dec 26, 2017

then act in a way that would not make your parents and drill Sargent want to punch you in the face. call me a liberal again and I'll find you and do it myself. Own your words, if you or your parents were REALLY in the military, you should know what ACCOUNTABILITY AND OWNERSHIP mean. you area classless loser who makes TRUE fans look bad. Your original statement and your response prove that. Fact not opinion.

And please note I'm not the only poster calling you out for your classless nonsense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Well he isnt playing for the money him and his wifes combined wealth is 580 M:

With a combined net worth of over half a billion dollars, Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady are a true power couple. Bündchen was the highest earning model in the world for 10 consecutive years before she retired from the runway in 2015. She's on pace to make a billion dollars in career earnings.

19. TOMSTEEL88

Nov 17, 2014
    hey standupsteeler guy **** YOU ******* . MY dad is dead and he was in Vietnam . **** you I swear give me your ****ing home address we will meet and ill beat the **** out of you ****ing Liberal pussy ass. pussys like you that can't take talking about knocking someone out of a game is totally ruining this game of football . football is to be played by hurting your opponent and playing mean and physical. I take it your pussy ass was raised by a pussy ass liberal father like you had .

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. quark12000

Dec 27, 2015
    Hey, maybe there's no prenup and she'll Strahan him!

Uh, what does politics have to do with it?

• Like Like x 1
  21. standupsteelerguy

Dec 26, 2017

to quote your post: "when playing the patriots next year please cheap shot Marsha Brady and his lover Julie Edelman . Do whatever it takes to knock these two out of football."

thats different from knocking them out of the game, thats taking their careers away.

the more you say the more you reveal yourself to be a truly classless loser.

i have no more time to respond to your classless ignorant nonsense. i truly pity you. you make the rest of us look bad, and are a shining example of whats wrong with this country.

to close, i will say do us all a favor, drive to the southern boarder, far away from any internet connection and start building a wall.....around yourself.

22. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    We don't need him here!

23. quark12000

Dec 27, 2015
    Maybe we could just have Brady play one game in a Redskins uniform. That oughta do the trick.

24. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    There's truly something wrong with this world when a model can make a billion dollars.