1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Still think the NFL's not rigged?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 86WardsWay, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    we laugh but if that happened to us I would lose my crap

2. More Balti

More Balti Member

Dec 3, 2018
    Brady already is the GOAT.

I'm a Browns fan so don't talk about anything being rigged. How many SB's have the Steelers won? Six?

3. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    So what does this have to do with Uranus......oh wait, never mind. ;)

4. Jares

Jares Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2016
    That's a popular excuse for poor officiating, and they said the same thing about the tuck rule game. The problem arises is that the missed call in the Saints game and the tuck rule call directly changed how the games ended so whatever calls happened earlier don't matter at that point. In the tuck rule game, Brady fumbles and it is recovered by Oakland who then can knell down and end the game with a win. You can say whatever you want about how Oakland should have stopped them, the point is they did and should not have had to do it again. The same thing occurred in the Saints game. With that P.I. called the Saints could have bled the clock down and kicked a game-winning field goal. It is not the same as every other call in the game because those two calls by themselves changed how the game ended.

Also I do believe the NFL is rigged as I've mentioned before. The Saints/Vikes NFCC game is proof of that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. THREE RIVER SHIVER

THREE RIVER SHIVER Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2017
    When a team is getting only its 2nd pass interference call against them of the season in week 14....some horse**** is going on!!….sorry nobodys db's are that good

• Agree Agree x 4