1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

AB

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Disco1981, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I never know what marble mouth is saying anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    That's been him the last few years...Says and does all this bizzare ****...Then when the media asks him about it...it's " nobody likes me, whoa is me" ... Dude is seriously ****ed up in his head

3. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Lol BB runs New England? Couldn't be more wrong. Brady runs the show

Thats why they brought back and overpaid for Josh McDaniels to be his OC
    Thats why they traded Garoppolo.
    Thats why they brought back TBs best buddy Brian Hoyer to be his back up
    Thats why they didn't trade Gronk
    Thats why TB's personal trainer had full access to NE's facilities for years.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    I never type in all caps but...WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO MY BELOVED STEELERS!

It's " almost " getting to the point where idgaf

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Steelers '08

Steelers '08 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2016
    Yeah I understand where you’re coming from there. We lost Le’Veon Bell and are about to lose Antonio Brown. Both are arguably the best at their position. Plus Ben throws players under the bus every time he’s on his radio show. Then acts like he doesn’t know what is wrong.

Big Ben is a diva just like a AB. I’ve been hearing a lot of ex players say that Ben is the problem not a AB. Who knows we’re not in the locker room, but I can tell you the Steelers went from a contending team to a laughing stock. They need to make a lot of changes for next year, but it’s not going happen.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Sorry that's silly to think that Ben is the problem. This is all on Brown. Come out, communicate, and pretend you're getting paid 17 mil a year to run and catch a football.

Ben is the leader on this team. He could probably kill the talk show, but when he calls out a young receiver on a route or even the ALMIGHTY ANTONIO BROWN, he preserves that right.

Brown has to be a professional and COMMUNICATE. Stop being a little baby acting passive aggressive acting out on social media.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    They didnt trade gronk because gronk was going to retire and told the lions that thus trading for him would have done nothing for the lions. Gronk will be gone this season whether he retires or not. Bill stopped Guerrero from coming. His trainer coming in the first place was out of respect for who Tom is. A lot of players have personal trainers with them AB brings his own trainer to training camp every year. McDaniels if he got the GB job wouldn't even be there. And they brought him back because he had familiarity with the system and bill obrien had left tto go to Houston. If bill obrien never leaves McDaniels isnt the oc. The garoppolo thing is the only 1 thing Brady had got ove belichick on. But bill let it pass because he knows he will coach longer than Tom will play. He's the gm and coach. What other coach int he NFL has that position and has absolute total control over the roster?

8. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    A few have in the past. Mike Holgrem was one I think. Maybe Bill Parcells but not sure on that one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    What's Megatron up to these days? Give AB to Detroit for their #1 and his rights?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  10. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    As long as we're getting players that don't play anymore might as well get Barry Sanders too.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  11. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Is Barry staying in shape? Yeah, get his rights too.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  12. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I was talking about currently.

13. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Well, um, he could help develop some better character in the locker room?

• Like Like x 1
  15. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012

Round is a shape...........:lolol::lolol::lolol:

• Like Like x 4
  16. Steelers '08

Steelers '08 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2016
    I said ex players were saying that and they are. Ryan Clark, James Harrison, and Emmanuel Sanders all said Ben is a big part of the problem. I’m in no way saying AB is not at fault, but you know that Ben can be a diva to.

Like I said though were not in the locker room so we’ll never truly know. All I know regardless of who’s fault it is we’re about to lose two of the greatest players at their positions. That stinks to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    He just posted on twitter saying thanks to Pittsburgh, how much he loved the fans, and he's going to miss them?

18. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Thats not what he said. Was just thanking the fans.

• Like Like x 1
  19. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Funny I was just watching this for the second time before seeing your comment. Bored I don't know why.

I don't perceive Ben calling out a rookie WR as a bad leader. I think it can be used as a tactic to motivate a young player.

As for Brown, Ben probably shouldn't have called out Brown on the flat play or whatever, but Brown should have handled it like a man. Does this guy have discussions with Ben or just throws footballs at him when things don't go his way?

As for Ben being a 'Diva'. He can be a bit dramatic at times, but no where near flying into camp on a helicopter with a thousand dollar haircut thinking the world revolves around him. I also believe a lot of the "drama" is exaggerated by the media who sells views by overdramatizing things.

So yeah this is Ben's team. He's earned that position as undisputed leader. It would have been nice if various leaders could work together, but if they're going to be unprofessional, being disrespectful to the owners, coaches, team, and fans the GET THE F__K OUT!

imo

20. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
  21. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Well, that cinches it! If the fans want it, it MUST be the best decision for the franchise!

22. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    More fake news from Disco. That’s not what he said.

23. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    That’s not how I saw it. He had an O line in 2008 that was getting him killed on a weekly basis, and he stood up for them and even shouldered a lot of the blame for the sacks and QB hits.

24. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I'm not talking about what actually was taking place on the field as far as sacks, pressures and so on. It was more of the attempt Ben was making to be a leader by using the reference and the guys finding it funny. It's kinda like if you are at work and your supervisor goes we are like 85 Bears nothing can stop us. It's an awkward reference and everyone just kinda rolls their eyes and gets to work.

25. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I saw alot of eagles fans be on T.O's side during his battle with mcnabb and blamed mcnabb for why it fell apart..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.