1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone else not watched a single game?

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Lizard72, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Maybe it's because I'm still in Japan and have to actually get up for early games, but I have almost no interest in the games this postseason.

I check the scores around when I think the games are over and watch a highlight or 2 but that's it so far...

2. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    My choice today is sit in my warm house and watch the Cheaters hopefully lose or go shovel 8 inches of snow.

This choice is easy as I am feeling very lazy today.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I have watched almost all of them. Stopped watching the colts game early for obvious reasons.

4. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Just me then.

Guess it's easier for me since I have to get up at 0300 to watch the early game if it's a 1 o-clock game.

I used to be really invested in other NFL games if the Steelers were not playing. Not so much anymore. I found myself watching a lot of the Bowl games this year though.

5. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I think NFL viewership is up 6% for the whole year? Whatever that's worth?

6. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Probably due to ABs shenanigans.

7. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    We could set up a GoFundMe for you Lizard and get you a DVR. ;) 3am? That's just plain silly.

8. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    I Have an issue with not watching live. For some reason I just don't get into them as much. Hell it ticks me off to be on Gamepass and be behind in the stream.

Yeah, 2 if it's before daylight savings time...

9. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    As long as you avoid outside media and this MB during delayed broadcasts, it shouldn't be a problem. I find myself all geared up to sit down exactly when the games start (usually 10am on the West Coast) and then at the first commercial break I put the game on pause and go about doing chores, take a walk, watch an episode of something else I DVR'd and then catch up with the game about an hour later with the ability to zip through all the commercials and halftime silliness and usually catch up to real game time about halfway through the 4th Qtr. Works for me but probably not for others.

10. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I get into a fantasy league for the playoffs every year so that always keeps it interesting. If I wasn't into that I am sure I would still watch, especially here in NY you never know what the weather will do and getting stuck in the house isn't to bad with football on.