1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Trade AB; Transition Bell; FA OLB; Draft Corner 1st round

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mcam, Jan 13, 2019.

1. ST-ILL-ERS FAN

ST-ILL-ERS FAN Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Grrrr....forgot about that foot...thats kind of a game changer. Those injuries are really difficult to overcome.

2. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Basically we all know that Bell is a great player and is good to have on the field.

He was killing it in fantasy up til then. Was on my league so kept close tabs on him. He re-injured it on cutting a route. Yeah probably not something to overlook.

3. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Regarding Bell, (not to devolve this into a Bell thread)

I don't think anyone would suggest this is a better team without him. The question is would he be worth the money considering the production of the other backs.

If they were to transition him, they could always work out a trade later.

also regarding the playoffs, people could say the same thing about Le'veon getting hurt the same as James Conner. I recall Bell getting injured against the Patriots in a clutch game.

4. ST-ILL-ERS FAN

ST-ILL-ERS FAN Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Would have been nice to see what it would be like to have a Ingram/Kamara backfield in Pittsburgh though

5. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Riding around with a blunt in his mouth. Being suspended twice, once for missing a test in which whoops, my alarm didn't go off. Being offered a contract making him the highest paid running back in the league. But alas the Steelers back loaded to protect themselves from the rap giants smoke habit.
    14.55 reasons to get guaranteed money and doesn't show up at ALL, having zero contact with the team or players. That's brain power right there. Possibly he wasn't clean, they were going to test him before he signed the tag.

Their you have it. Possibly you were eluding in another direction of why I called him a mental midget?

6. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Would you trade Brown and the Steelers #20 pick for San Francisco's #2 and #36 picks? If SF countered with the #36 pick in 2019 and 1st round pick in 2020 for Brown, would you take that? I do not believe SF will trade the #2 straight up for Brown.

7. rmorphy

rmorphy Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    That's why I said Bosa OR Allen. The niners haver #2 pick.

8. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    Scenario 1 - in a heartbeat