1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

AB

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Disco1981, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    So true . It's caused me to lose all faith in Rooney too. Dan Rooney wouldn't have tolerated this crap.

2. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I didn't read the whole thread so if this was said sorry. The thing I read this morning is AB has/had(whatever you want to believe) a problem with Tomlin and Ben. Well let's go back to a different thread where all(many) of us wants Tomlin gone, does this help with that? I mean if there is now a problem with the coach and player(s) maybe the Rooney's will be forced to do the unthinkable?????

3. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Players coach is one of his strengths though right? I can't believe how they FUBAR almost every situation that arises. From looking past teams,to the Blount situation.Harrison,XRay Gate, players throwing other players and coaches under the bus,FaceTime videos. There was a report of 10 or more players all on their cell phones at halftime of a game a couple weeks ago. MM talking **** outside JAX locker room. Players admitting to the team sleepwalking. JJ comparing this team to the Kardashians. Now the AB situation most recently. I know I'm leaving out at least another 10 things probably. I'm just so frustrated by the lack of professionalism from this entire team,coaches included. I just don't know if all or any of this can be fixed by what's in place. It certainly seems to be getting worse that's for sure. AAAGGGHHH!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. TomlinSux

TomlinSux Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Glad you know how I think...you must be a mind reader or something. Do you know if I’ll win the lottery this year? You are trying to make an argument out of something I felt at the time Tomlin was hired. I said I didn’t like the hire, so you are telling me I am full of crap about my thoughts at that time in 2007. Try again, but get over your chapped arse, put your big boy panties on and get over it. This is like a Pee Wee Herman routine with you...your’re full of crap...I know you are, but what am I?:roflmao:

5. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I thought AB and Ben were lovers? Steelers are crumbling lol

6. mikey5513

mikey5513 Member

Nov 6, 2016
    For crying out loud, he caught 14 passes against New Orleans the week before he decided to rebel. He & BB are breaking records. Jeez, he is acting like a spoiled 2-year old: doesn't get everything he wants (whatever that is) & he cries & rants.

If Tomlin had any balls at all, he would have called AB out as soon as the writing was on the wall (when AB threw the football at BB?). This prima-donna behavior should not be tolerated by any coach.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I heard rumors that his beaver fur pants were in back order and he was furious

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  8. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    It's pretty obvious that at least part of the problem is Juju winning the MVP. There's absolutely no way that an egomaniac like AB would be able to tolerate that.

In no way is that everything, but my guess is that it was the spark that lit everything on fire.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I honestly think it's everything. Not too much of a coincidence that shortly after Juju is voted MVP by the team, that the "alleged" incident in Wed practice happens. Crybaby, IMO.

10. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    No MVP. How dare they vote for juju and not me.:cool:

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

Over the years I’ve read multiple pieces by labriola, bouchette, dulac etc that all basically say the same thing about AB. He’s supremely talented and has an incredible work ethic;however, behind that smile AB cares about one thing and that’s AB.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lambert

Lambert Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Yeah, obviously. JSS is killing it and the fans love him. Ego boy can't handle it. Though I'd like to think at least some of it is the losing.

13. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

Well Juju ain't going anywhere. So, I guess we can expect more tantrums and pouting if they keep AB. And it's almost certain that they do. I'll have to be convinced that AB is bothered by losing, or least is less bother by losing than getting 10 catches for 120 yds.

14. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    Maybe it's because JUJU whipped him in Fortnite

15. sjromano

Nov 3, 2011
    And I just thought on it some more... I think in addition to the jealousy, that AB is also looking at the fact that Juju fumbled away the Saints game in the closing seconds AND he was named team MVP. That has to be eating up AB, big time.

16. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    Didn't help I'm sure

17. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Yup. Theres a clip in one of these AB threads with Cowherd and Jennings talking and Jennings told a story about how Ryan Clark had said way back when AB got the Wallace money that he was going to be a problem. Said something to the effect that if they give AB this money, he's going to be a monster. He knew what type of person he was even then. AB is a me first guy all the way.

18. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I'm really starting to think it's all about JuJu being named team MVP. Because AB seemed totally fine up until that moment.

I think AB see's how the city has fallen in love with JuJu. JuJu has become the fan favorite. He doesn't like that.

AB wants to be the loved guy, the guy. It's his brand.

How can you be mad AB? Big Ben has won team MVP once in 15 seasons and he threw for over 5,000 yards, which is only the 7th NFL QB to ever to do that and he still didn't win the team MVP.

You don't see Big Ben getting angry and mad every year because he doesn't get named team MVP.

19. sjromano

Nov 3, 2011
    Big difference between Ben and AB: Ben cares about one thing - winning championships. It would be silly to think AB doesn't care about championships, but it's quite obvious his # 1 concern is AB.

20. RatbirdHater

RatbirdHater Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2017
    Trade him for a first and second round pick. I'm sick of AB's attitude and laziness.

21. fansince40s

fansince40s Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2013
    After this year I really don't what to expect or come out with this team, seems like every week it's something with some player and AB was a cause of a lot of it. Yea MT lost this team and what goes on in the locker room spills out on the field which could be one reason why with so many great players they seems to play down to most teams and most of the time they cannot put teams away. Who knows maybe ABs next thing will be he wants his own side line cheer leaders in string bikinis, yea I would be for that.

22. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    I wrote last year that I think there is something mentally wrong with AB...He was chirping every week, filming, tweeting...A media member asked him about it and saud " Nobody likes me, I'm done talking to you guys "

Then a week later, crazy talk again...AB is an incredible talent...But he acts like a petulant child...Just a very strange, immature dude...You overlook such things because he is such an incredible talent...

Now that the team keeps spinning it's tires...the pent up emotions that were kept under wraps...Are now bubbling to the top

23. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
  24. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    "NO MVP FOR YOU....YOU COME BACK, ONE YEAR!

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  25. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017

He's high af

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.