1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers-Jets in Sept.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by santeesteel, Jul 31, 2012.

1. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I just printed out my tickets for this game. My wife and I are coming in from San Diego to see a game at Heinz. 1st time in the 'burgh! My question is, we're in sec. 508 row HH. Is this the very top row of the stadium? I don't care, as long as I've got tickets, I'm happy. :yeehaw:

2. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Section 508 is actually on 6th street. Bring binoculars. Enjoy!

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I'm going to try and go to this game. My first Steeler game ever was a couple years ago against the Jets, the lucky bastards beat us and I'd like to see a little revenge :herewego:

4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I looked it up on the stadium seating chart but it doesn't show the rows, only the section. The reason I asked is because the last time the Steelers played here in San Diego, our seats were as high as you could go. Right under the cable that holds the field-cam. As I said, as long as I got tickets I'm happy. Just curious.

5. Steeltradition83

Steeltradition83 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    You will love it in the 500s. I have been as low as 4 rows off the field and as high as a couple rows from the top. The fans up top are a roudy bunch!! No matter where you sit you will love just being there, it is so much different than watching on TV. Personally I like being in the upper deck in the end zone. :herewego:

6. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    No worries. I have sat in the 500's everytime I have been. You will love it. No bad seats if it's your first time. The atmosphere is unbelievable

7. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    500's are the bleacher seats right? I think I was in the north endzone for the Buffalo game a few years ago. Great time first football game for my God-daughter.

8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Since it's my 1st (and possibly only) time, I'd be happy sitting on top of the scoreboard! I'm sure the atmosphere will be electric. I've been to dozens of games through the years at San Diego/Jack Murphy/Qualcomm stadium and, even when the Chokers are doing well and most people are drunk, the atmosphere is....................bland furthering the team's "Commitment to Mediocrity"! :yeehaw:

9. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Agreed. I went to a monday nighter and sat up here (against the Ravens and we won in OT). I thought the seats were great. At least you get to see the plays develop. I saw them play the Jets one here in NY (NJ) and sat about 2o rows from the field. I'd rather have higher seats any day. The Jets won and the fans were first class....... A HOLES!!! The Steelers fans were generally pretty nice to the raven fans in the burgh. Contrast in class...

10. Steeltradition83

Steeltradition83 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Every game I've been to at the burgh the Steeler fans have been great and the visitor fans have also been pretty good. When the defense is having a good game those top deck seats are crazy. Definately my favorite place to sit.

11. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    The row numbering...well lettering starts at A and goes through Z...then goes AA to like LL or something close to that. 508 is along the visitors side...a lot of times I've gotten tickets in section 507 row FF and they are good seats (really anywhere in the Stadium is good...as I've sat all over the place). I do know this...every game I've been to when I've sat in 507/FF...theres this woman a few rows back...who screams as loud as she can nonstop when the other team has the ball (until they snap it)...its soo annoying and kills your ears (its not the good kind of screaming i guess you can say, most people just put their fingers in their ears, haha)...hopefully you wont be too close to her hahah. Also you will be under the roof they have on the sides...so thats a nice plus too.

12. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Sweet! Thanks for the replies. Hope I can meet some of you there!

13. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I agree with everyone who says the 500s are good seats. IMO the higher the better. My seats are in 118 and they BLOW. It's bad enough that it's the corner of the EZ, but they're so low (and not even THAT low) that I can't see s**t past the 20 and spend too much time watching the jumbo tron.

14. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011

I believe row LL is the top row?? You will love it no matter what, not a bad seat at Heinz field and I've sat just about every where, from a Luxury Box to the top End Zone bleacher seats.

15. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    No, End Zone Section 518-527 are all bleacher. All the other 500's sections are individual seats.

Seat Rows go From A-Z, AA-LL (I think)

16. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Yep LL is the very top but I agree with everyone's opinions- I have also had seats four rows from the field and, also, in the 500's (more often than not this is where we are sitting) and i would take the upper level seats every time.... :towel:

17. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    [​IMG]

This should give you a pretty good idea of your seats, within a few rows anyway. Enjoy the game!

18. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    The seats I had were on the 50 about 1/2 way up that orange section there, freaking awesome, I loved it :towel:

19. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Thanks to everyone who chimed in. Hope to see some of you there.

20. 96Ziggy96

96Ziggy96 Member

Oct 25, 2011
    My first time at Heinz Field as well, I'm in 511 row C, "Can't Wait" as Bart Scott would say. :good: