1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

We Win the Super Bowl This Season If....

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelers89, Oct 15, 2018.

1. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Actually I think we have already see the AFCCG two contestants and if it is anything like the game they just played in New England it will be an amazing game.

2. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Yep. I don't see any other AFC team competing with Chiefs and Patriots. They are miles ahead of everybody else. Chargers are the only team that could possibly peak at the right time and take one of those teams out. Jaguars, Ravens and Texans don't have the O to compete. Steelers don't have the D.

3. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Tom Brady mid season decides to retire.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Well if KC can take out NE somehow the AFC would be possible at least. I like they’re chances in a shootout with them.

NFC though going up against the Rams would make me very very nervous.

5. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    I ain`t too worried about KC. They find a way to fall apart. Funny that we can get greedy now whereas a couple weeks back we were hoping not to come in last place.

6. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    I don't think the Steelers defense can stop KC, but KC won't be able to stop the Steelers offense either. Its amazing with Bell, the other drama, and the defense, that the Steelers are still in the mix.

7. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Every year a team blows the doors off the season early on seems like. Everyone declares them Super Bowl champs. KC feels like that team this year. There defense is so bad (absolute worst in the league) If the offense falters, they could easily be blown out. I dont think they will win the AFC even if its not against NE.

• Agree Agree x 1