1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

James Conner

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Heck yeah. Give him the rock!

93.0%
  2. No, we'll find him in the 2019 draft

7.0%
  1. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Glad somebody got it. Well done.

• Like Like x 2
  3. fansince40s

fansince40s Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Conner is averaging 5.5 yards per touch and 4.4 yards per rush this season, both higher than Bell's averages through six games in 2017.

4. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    I like conner but DeMarco Murray in 2014 had a better season rushing than emmitt ever had. Is he comparable to emmitt? Hell no. Pump the brakes. I'm just stating what most outside of steeler nation have stated. And if anyone on here had done anything significant compared to any of the people I mentioned they would be on somebody's payroll for the sports knowledge

5. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    You didnt because you didkt bring it up until I brought up a scenario that debunked your whole theory. Good try though.

6. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I am. And again who are you and what have you done significantly in sports?

7. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Lol lies. When I brought up several analysts you argued against their take. Try again.

8. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Good point. But it isnt as if they are staunch advocates for everyone to get paid. They are selective in who they believe deserves their money and who doesn't.

9. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Not on every point they dont but as if stated I haven't seen ONE who disagrees with the whole bell point.

10. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Lol

11. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Me too! For instance, I think I deserve every penny I make! The other guys????? Meh!

12. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    There are people who are or have been on somebody's payroll for sports knowledge. I know because I'm one of the ones who used to do it. I say again, you are talking out of the wrong end of your anatomy. You don't know the resume of anybody here.

You also haven't debunked anything. Please stop claiming victories that didn't happen. It's bad enough watching you cling to the words of anybody willing to agree with you and mangle the English language. We don't need you playing that game, too.

13. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Paul Zeise's son plays college football, at a far higher level than our own Analyst claims. Does that count?

Forget the kid's resume. Paul has been covering sports for a long time. Anybody with a clue would take his knowledge of sports over Analyst's any day.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    You’re the only person asserting the straw man that one player’s single season betters another player’s entire career.

Conner doesn’t have to break records or make it to Canton. He just has to produce most of this season.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  15. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    The Pittsburgh post Gazette. What city does the steelers play in again. That's almost as bad as bringing up a Boston herald article in regards to ne..

16. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    So who paid you to talk about sports and please link me to any of the articles or press releases you were associated with until then all you've said is just hogwash.
    And that victory you claim I'm claiming is based of who's opinion? Yours? Can you remind me who you are again?

17. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Lol

18. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Translation: You refuse to acknowledge the credentials of anybody who disagrees with you.

I've known Zeise for nearly 20 years. He is far out of your league. Then again, that is quite a low bar.

19. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I thought you knew what was on the resume of every member of this site. Otherwise, your claims that nobody here has been paid for their sports knowledge would be just another of your fabrications.

I've been telling you all along that posters on an anonymous message board are judged based on the facts, rhetoric and logic they utilize in their posts. That is why you fail so consistently. All you know how to do is latch on to something you heard a talking head spout on television.

To specifically answer your question, you don't know who I am. You don't know the identities of other board members, either. That is why your talking point is such idiocy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Kinda like D. Carr advocating for his little bro D. Carr being better than Big Ben. Do you agree with this analysis? Lol if you do.
    As everyone is pointing out to you, most explayers & analists on tv are blowing hot air.

21. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I know no one on this board is a hall of Famer, never was signed to an nfl contract, not a former NFL coach, NFL gm, player personell director for an nfl team or a credible analysts with awards on their resume. That i do know. And I also said they WOULD BE as in they would currently be on there. If you were as you claimed you must have been a failure because why aren't you currently doing it?

22. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I didnt specifically hear what carr said I'm going to have to look that one up.

23. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    As usual, when pushed you start making things up.

Your entire post above is based on assumptions you cannot support, and you capped it off with an unfounded attack on my career choices.

Despite the fact that you haven't done anything yet in life, I don't judge you on your lack of a resume. I judge you on the incompetence you demonstrate in your posts. You may want to try doing the same for others here.

24. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Maybe you haven't but please don't tell me you believe that every single analyst and athlete agrees with Bell. Don't admit it if you do.

I already posted one in this thread but of course you dismissed it.

25. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I still haven't seen a clear argument why Zeise deserves to be dismissed after about 20 years of covering sports professionally but some scrub who once got a couple of NFL tryouts is an expert worthy of placing on a pedestal in the eyes of our Analyst.

I believe Analyst was saying that Zeise's opinion can't be trusted because he works for a media outlet in Pittsburgh and therefore is biased? It's almost as if Analyst knows nothing about a journalist's job or how media outlets function. (You can remove the almost. I was trying to be nice.)

• Like Like x 1