1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Haven't heard Ramsey's mouth running for 2 games now

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by BK99, Oct 15, 2018.

1. BK99

BK99 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Jaylen "big mouth" Ramsey had his mouth shut pretty good yesterday. The best defense in the world has given up 63 points in 2 games, 40 points to a Dallas team that has 1 weapon, Elliot.

I guess he didn't learn from Mike Mitchell's mouth but he's still young unlike Mitchell who should have known better. They were 3-3 last season too but they didn't look this bad, a big difference now that people expect you to do better.

On a different note, Jacksonville last season had luck involved, Campbell was playing the best ball of his career which helped them and they didn't have any injuries to key players, without Fournette their offense is just a mess. Keep talking Jaylen, keep talking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    I love Jalen Ramsey personally as a player and person. Dude is a breath of fresh air among the tried but true statment:

"We always, as fans, ask for athletes to be honest. However, when they are 'honest', they are degratory within the very aspect in which we ask them to be."

- AskQuestionsLater

Jalen fears nothing and no one. He wears his emotions on his sleeves and it shows. Add the fact that the position he plays requires some confidence anyways and you have one heck of a player.

That being said though, this interview below showcases to me that he still has some growing up to do. Trash talk is fine. I do not mind it. However, if you are going to talk the talk , you better walk the walk as well. No exceptions.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  3. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    I saw that the other day.

Definitely has some work to do.

Call Mitchell and Sherman jackasses, but they don't come out afterward with interviews like this.

4. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Difference between Ramsey and Sherman is Sherman trash talks more intellectually. Rather, he knows what to say and how to state his trash talk.

Mitchell was more so a motormouth on the field than he was off the field.

Ramsey is simply throwing his charisma and own trash talk around wild without putting much thought into it (sans the Rob Gronkowski comment he made).

5. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Maybe the best player in the game today.