1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Videos of Dirty Burfict

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by LoneGranger, Oct 15, 2018.

1. LoneGranger

LoneGranger Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
  2. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    He apparently after the ab hit told juju he's next... All the p**** penalties that are called but this dude is still in the league.. I hope he gets seriously injured at Heinz field and Heinz goes into a cheering craze

3. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Burfict is a POS and so is his coach for allowing the behavior. M Lewis is enabling this kind of action and Tomlin should greet him after the next game with a punch in the mouth. The guy has and is deliberately trying to hurt our players and M Lewis does nothing but make excuses for his guy...
    Let's see what the hypocritical league does about it. Player safety? What a joke....
    If they scrutinize Burficts latest thuggery half as much as they did the JJ catch last year he should be getting a minimum 2-3 game suspension and whatever is left of the season on his next infraction. Something needs to be done. AB should be threatening a lawsuit against the NFL that continually allows a player to deliberately target and try and injure him. He claimed a couple years back AB was faking a concussion and Sunday he was telling players " you're next". When is enough,enough?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Is this guy really this stupid? He should be suspended for at least a year IMO. Obviously the smaller suspensions are not sinking in.

5. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I agree. Marvin Lewis is just as much to blame here. He seems to encourage this type of chit. He sure dosent seem to be doing anything to stop it.

6. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Got to love Bens response to Burfict. “Great to have you back...”

Reminds me of how he used smile and wave at the other team in warm ups.

7. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
  8. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    The league states it is looking into the hits caused by Burfict.

We just have to wait and see if Burfict receives punishment.

9. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    It’d be interesting to see the NFL start fining head coaches and/or teams for a threshold number of accumulated severe infractions or behavioral incidents.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    They already said no suspension. Friday is fine day.

11. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Wonder how much total?

For that matter, does it even matter overall? Burfict is quite apathetic to fines.

12. 69-2now

69-2now Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    1970's football I love it.

13. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Smith-Schuster, a first-time offender, was suspended for an illegal hit and taunting. Burfict, who has offended often enough that I've lost count, is not going to be suspended despite multiple illegal hits and threatening an opposing player.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Not that it is a comforting thought for the next player he hurts (and there will be more), but his overall level of play is clearly deteriorating. All he has left are intimidation tactics through threat of intentional injury. If that's all there is to him, he doesn't have much shelf life left, because most of the rest of the league won't want him on their roster, despite what Mark Madden says.

15. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Ask any fan or player of any team... The sombitch intentionally tries to hurt everyone. His coach shouldn't allow it, the players in the league that have been on the receiving end LEAGUE WIDE should speak up and as much as I hate the NFLs over reaching grip on control with how they're baby stepping this league into a powder puff game, they need to kick this **** head out. If their going to ruin the game with the one sided player protection act by marketing and hand jobbing pumped up offenses they could in the very least **** can another idiot who ain't playing by the rules and is on a head hunting mission every week. Buttdick missed his place by 30+years ago and while I loved the game then, this dudes aim is to injure people!

Twisting ankles and legs after the whistle... Purposely spearing and aiming at the hat etc...

Time for him to go

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Unfortunately it's going to take a player actually getting put on IR for them to put this guy out of the league.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    If he seriously injuries one of the pretty boy QB's of the league , then he'll get the boot. Until that happens it'll just be a slap on the wrist from the hypocrite league.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    If he just touches the new NFL golden boy Mahomes next week then you can be certain a fine and suspension will be forthcoming. Ben, AB or JuJu. Nah. Nothing to see here. Move along now.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. SteelerinKC

SteelerinKC Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2016
    and if he did it to Brady, he'd be banned from the league. What a joke.

20. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011
    The NFL is all about the money. Burfict gives the league their bad guy to distract from the crap they call football these days.

The casual fan loves a high scoring game (fireworks and cheering, blah). All these rule to protect QB's is not for the QB safety but for the fact it can and will lead to more scoring. More scoring in their minds leads to more fans.

Drunk logic!!

21. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    NFL knows he will never learn from mistakes.

22. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    After that one Connor TD run, I wish he would of got up faster and nailed Burfict right in the boys with his helmet.

23. LoneGranger

LoneGranger Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    He knows he can get away with it because the NFL is to CS to really levy a serious suspension. I don't understand why the Steelers don't take a page out of Red Auerbach's playbook. Get yourself a Jim Loscutoff, an exactor of revenge and payback. There was a reason Bill Russell and Bob Cousy played without concern for cheap shots. Get a couple of "hit men" to end the offender's season and/or career.